Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Utterly inhumane

FT article on latest evidence of Braverman's inhumanity

Suella Braverman pushes to restrict tents for rough sleepers​

Proposals include new civil penalty for charities giving tents on public nuisance grounds
Archived:

Maybe, yanno, give them somewhere to live?
Sorry, but I just wish the woman would die. And I'm not fussed about which method.

I've never said 'this new home sec is less right wing than the last one' so I'm assuming the next one will be the ghost of ilse koch. And again, she's a clueless atlatacist so shes apeing the american right war on hoovervilles. Or should that be bidenvilles? either way. Piece of shit.

e2a I fuckin knew it:
'Unless we step in now to stop this, British cities will go the way of places in the US like San Francisco and Los Angeles, where weak policies have led to an explosion of crime, drug taking, and squalor. '

the home secretary gets her news about britain from andy ngo eque makers of 'no go area in britain' type vids for addled yanks, nailed on.

Last edited:
Utterly inhumane

FT article on latest evidence of Braverman's inhumanity

Suella Braverman pushes to restrict tents for rough sleepers​

Proposals include new civil penalty for charities giving tents on public nuisance grounds
Archived:
Whenever I think she can't possibly get any worse, yep, she proves me wrong.
Maybe, yanno, give them somewhere to live?
Exactly what I just shouted at the radio. Ffs.

Of course, it is a lifestyle as if it's not a lifestyle, then it's a government failure, but it's impossible for the government to be at fault because they cannot make mistakes and their ideology is perfect.

To be clear Braverman is an awful person who, as far as I can tell enjoys what she does, and this government is a total failure.

The government failed to end rough sleeping, so they decided instead to ‘ban’ it. Beneath contempt. In fact it’s contempt all the way down.

Anatole France said:
La majestueuse égalité des lois, qui interdit au riche comme au pauvre de coucher sous les ponts, de mendier dans les rues et de voler du pain.
or
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread

Back
Top Bottom