Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

spreadable cheese

wtfftw

melting like a toastie
Not like oozing Camembert or actual soft cheese like Philadelphia

but
american-old-fashioned-foods-mature-cheddar-squeeze-cheese-354g-bottle-10975-p[ekm]129x270[ekm].jpg

and
48131011_H.jpg

oh :facepalm: is that massive? (will edit if so, can't tell from here).

Anyway! scary good or scary bad? :confused:

depends on usage. squeezy cheese (REALLY hard not to say squeezy cheesy peas there) is fine for hot dogs etc but not for the cheese board when entertaining all but the hoi polloi.

the smokey "seriously strong" one is actually quite nice on a butty

the McBellend looks a bit off, but I am partial to a few dairylee triangles on toast with chilli and peppers. I am a wrong un

Triangle cheese for me please. Not as weird as cheese flavoured stuff in a tube though I concede it probably does not contain much cheese.

I've occasionally eaten triangles, which are ok. I've never eaten squeezy cheese. Don't have any particular compulsion to try them, either - but I wouldn't be opposed.

depends on usage. squeezy cheese (REALLY hard not to say squeezy cheesy peas there) is fine for dogs etc but not for the cheese board when entertaining all but the hoi polloi.

the smokey "seriously strong" one is actually quite nice on a butty

Corrected.

I've never been 100% behind Laughing Cow since they did that slightly racist advert depicting a black cow that all but start skanking to reggae while smoking a joint. Seemed a bit off

The McLelland spreadable smokey is nice. Not sure whether to bother with the McLelland spreadable seriously strong - is there a point to it?

to this thread. i think I'm too stoned for this but I never would have bothered attempting the OP if not stoned. :hmm::thumbs:

I've never been 100% behind Laughing Cow since they did that slightly racist advert depicting a black cow that all but start skanking to reggae while smoking a joint. Seemed a bit off

Dairy to post it.

I am actually curious as to WTF you are on about, I can't remember such an advert. :D

The McLelland spreadable smokey is nice. Not sure whether to bother with the McLelland spreadable seriously strong - is there a point to it?

to this thread. i think I'm too stoned for this but I never would have bothered attempting the OP if not stoned. :hmm::thumbs:

Yes, yes there is a point to it. Its really nice. I prefer it to the smoky tbh. Also you can make a nice cheese sauce for pasta with it.

Yes, yes there is a point to it. Its really nice. I prefer it to the smoky tbh. Also you can make a nice cheese sauce for pasta with it.
Ah ha! Good news then. :) I'm perfectly willing to give it a go. What does it melt like? Does it just get wetter or does it go odd?

Back
Top Bottom