Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations - 2024

Agree, every time Scotland get talked up after a win, they then have to deal with being favourites and fold, England games of late excepted

I watched a few episodes of the Netflix doc last night. The episodes on the French team are the best. Particularly liked the profile of Gael Fickou, have you seen it fucthest8 ?

No, will have to check that out ta

Meanwhile, our defence looks like thet don't give a fuck, really poor.

Thanks fuck for that try.

Second time Russell has done a switch to the blind side when Scotland shaping to attack the open in French 22, both times the French defence has swallowed him up. Clearly something they’ve spotted

Quick question, may have missed the answer. France down to 14, yellow card after 37 mins. Does Atonio miss 3 minutes then 7 minutes of the second half or does the overtime played after 40 mins count in his favour?

Commentary team talking about Aldtitts leg strapping hiding an open wound, did I hear that right?!

Quick question, may have missed the answer. France down to 14, yellow card after 37 mins. Does Atonio miss 3 minutes then 7 minutes of the second half or does the overtime played after 40 mins count in his favour?
Sin bin clock continues in League. Not sure about Union.

Unlucky for Rowe, just no support

Scotland are showing why they struggle to win 2 games in a row in the 6N

"Conclusive evidence" bitches.
Not
"That looks like it's on the ground"

Not exactly a classic eh?

Weird game. Entertaining first half, awful second half. France were messy. Scotland scared of losing. That was surely a try at the end.

A game that possibly both teams deserved to lose.

Apparently Wales are the only side England have not trailed to at half-time of a Six Nations match at Twickenham.

We will see. My TV box is playing up :mad:

Back
Top Bottom