Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations - 2024

Well, fuck.

Fair play to Ireland, quality. We looked a bit like the France of old TBH. Disappointing, but Ireland by far the better team.
Tbh you looked like team still coming to terms with the WC exit and lacked a little direction, which DuPont gives you in spades. I think woki in for willamse and the pack is more mobile and threatening.

Penaud deserves a zidane style movie following him around his lines are so good.

Tbh you looked like team still coming to terms with the WC exit and lacked a little direction, which DuPont gives you in spades. I think woki in for willamse and the pack is more mobile and threatening.

Penaud deserves a zidane style movie following him around his lines are so good.

Yeah, I was going to come back and say we are really missing Woki and Ntamack, let alone DuPont.

Love the Penaud comment :D
Elpenor will be along shortly to add his love

Quite a few cheers on Westgate street with the Italy scores. From what I can see in this pub (not much as tiny tv with subs on!) the Exeter contingent are involved for England

I'm stunned England didn't make it over the line there. At the Italian defense I mean. What a difference! Best I can say is maybe England were expecting an easier game and need to switch gear.

England outclassed, and I think Italy's youth and fitness will increasingly tell in the second half.

In the stadium in Cardiff. Handy tv nearby for second half of England. I’d expect England’s nous to scrape through, being ahead at half time is much less than half the battle, final 20 mins and bench can change things very quickly

909f54db-cc66-4eb5-afa3-32d59fb8304c.jpeg

Cheers all!

While I’m an England fan at heart, I am very proud of my Welsh heritage, and will be cheering on Wales, whose captain also captains my club side, Exeter Chiefs! :cool:

I could have technically divided loyalties today as my Mum was actually born in Scotland, but my understanding is this is down to where her RAF dad was posted and she was back in Wales by the age of 2. So it’s Wales I am supporting today :)

Josh Navidi a recently retired Wales flanker is currently playing a fairly pleasing commercial house DJ set to get everyone going in the stadium. Lively atmosphere in Cardiff as always.

I've lived in England, France and Scotland when thinking about rugby support. My background is German/Danish and Canadian/Spanish, but born in England. Today I will shout for England and Scotland.

Back
Top Bottom