Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations - 2024

Down to England to stop an Irish slam at Twickenham in week 4 I suppose :hmm::thumbs: in all seriousness Ireland’s other games are at home

odd thing about itv commentary

we did not spend 80 minutes talking about how good england are

:hmm:

A huge statement win. The Irish hooker, the second row (MotM) and scrum half were magnificent.

Tournament over?

And yes, Dallaglio in towel - we don’t need to see that..,,

depends on the subject

history and against the french more than likely :D

on St Crispin's Day....!!!!

I'll actually be interested to see how this England squad play. Not been a fan of their game for a couple of years but maybe some changes this year.
Yeah, I'm interested in seeing how good England will be. Not hopeful though.

I'm still scarred from being at Twickenham when the French hammered us last year.

Tomorrow won't tell us much - I'll be at non-league football rather than watching it, but let's see how we pan out.

I'm claiming my Irish ancestry for now.

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing how good England will be. Not hopeful though.

I'm still scarred from being at Twickenham when the French hammered us last year.

Tomorrow won't tell us much - I'll be at non-league football rather than watching it, but let's see how we pan out.

I'm claiming my Irish ancestry for now.
Steady on, I didn't say it'd be good :D:D yeah tomorrow won't tell much about quality but style maybe. Hoping I get back from my round early enough to be "on call" for kick off.

I may see a bit of England tomorrow but going to be on coach and then probably in principality. Will probably watch Sunday night.

There’ll be a few debutants so blooding them and of course getting the result will be the main goals. I doubt the kick chase strategy will change given the attack coach is the same.

But certainly the personnel selected are far more players of the future than yesterday’s men.

Back
Top Bottom