Rugby doesn’t help itself having different laws at international vs domestic

bring it into domestic rugby

we don't need people dying early due to manliness and bravado

doctor or medic on review to access the potential damage of reckless player

should be achievable

don't need more players with ALS or MND just to prove how tough the sport is

not when we have 18 stone bastards smashing into each other for our amusement

anyone with a problem with it is "oh your fella cannie be a dirty cunt"

Ireland are winning this. For POM <3 that is my default opinion before any game mind you :D

That’s really not what the review process is for, which is to decide by applying the laws of the game.

There are doctors on hand with each club already, what does a doctor in a remote studio looking at footage offer?

Good that the explanation will go out over the PA. It’s another thing rugby gets badly, fans at home have more idea of what’s going on than those in the ground
That's why I always get one of those little single use radios at internationals when they have them.

That's why I always get one of those little single use radios at internationals when they have them.
IMO we should just hear what the ref has to say over the PA but I suppose someone makes money from selling the radios.

People at chiefs with the radios tell me the PA playing pop music for “atmosphere” drowns out the radio and they can’t hear the ref

That’s really not what the review process is for, which is to decide by applying the laws of the game.

There are doctors on hand with each club already, what does a doctor in a remote studio looking at footage offer?

plenty of doctors are posh cunts get a few that know the laws of rugby

plenty of doctors are posh cunts get a few that know the laws of rugby
I’m not going to debate with you on this anymore as you don’t seem to understand that the bunker is for match officials not doctors and are now being mindlessly offensive.

And what’s with the posh cunt thing anyway? Go and say “rugby is a game for posh cunts” - which is what I think you are implying - in South Wales or SW England and see how well that goes down

you are aware i'm a rugby fan and have been posting for years about it on here

hardly a class warrior on the rugby side of things

just saying that loads of universities that produce quite a percentage of the doctors in the country also play rugby

used to play rugby as a kids as i've mentioned and stopped when they start telling me to take liabilities with my body even at stupid school/college shite

also wary of people who complain about HIA as take a shoulder to the head from the player and come back to me

Back
Top Bottom