Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations - 2024

Nobody thinks England are favourites.

But there is a way they can win which basically means playing out of their skin. There is also the fact Ireland have won a lot of 6N games in a row, and the record has to go at some point.

Theoretically England have a ceiling performance which means they can beat Ireland. Certainly this hasn’t been seen so far. Ireland don’t seem to have put in a shit performance for ages either.

There could also be an early red card for Ireland as well, something like that.
Bookies say Ireland by 11. It seems fair. I’m expecting England to go to the air and really attack our scrum. My personal feeling is if Keenan is back we’ll find a way to win.

hmm have a feeling it might be a game ruined by an early red car for England if they try to come at us to hard from the kick off

hopefully a good game unfolds without people losing their heads at the start

I can’t see England getting close to us, if they try that rush defence it will be suicidal.
I think the Defense will be hard to score against, we’ll make line breaks but we’re the slowest team in the championship. If England disrupt the line out and we get reffed hard in the scrum it could be a long afternoon.

hmm have a feeling it might be a game ruined by an early red car for England if they try to come at us to hard from the kick off

hopefully a good game unfolds without people losing their heads at the start
Like the last 3 England v Ireland games!

Sometimes I think Gardiner is the worst red in World Rugby. I haven’t a clue why he blows the whistle sometimes. Today he’s not so bad.

Decent first half but we need to cut out those daft penalties. And not taking anything for granted, Italy playing well.

Enjoyed that, some great running by Scotland, Italy too. I liked the description of Kinghorn: "That lovely silky run and feet to go with it." which is just as well really.

Back
Top Bottom