Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2022

That’s what happens when you play wingers on the wing. Not the pedestrian Malins (the new Alex Goode) and the past it Nowell.

Also - a decent scrum half who delivers quick ball

Reactions: Ax^
I'll take it, but that's a hollow victory. Second half was a lot better. Fair play to Wales at the end.

Reactions: Ax^
I'm no rugby expert, but watching that, all the creativity and flair in the back line was coming from Wales. England's forwards look very good, but their backs don't offer much to my eyes. I can barely remember a thrilling piece of skill from any of them. In the end, England could only get over the line with the aid of a brainfart from the opposition.

Astonishingly, and for all our keystone kops at the lineout we were the better side. Three decent tries from open play vs. a load of penalties and a gimme from one of the worst fuckups I've ever seen in international rugby. If only our discipline had held up. So many points from soft penalties.

Finally some cohesion. Thought defence was also really strong.

England lacking a carrying threat in the backs to get over the gain line so aren’t scoring tries. Can’t capitalise on the ball they produce. Tuilagi was meant to do that. Personally I’d sack him off, too fragile and look for another option

Astonishingly, and for all our keystone kops at the lineout we were the better side. Three decent tries from open play vs. a load of penalties and a gimme from one of the worst fuckups I've ever seen in international rugby. If only our discipline had held up. So many points from soft penalties.

Finally some cohesion. Thought defence was also really strong.
Cuthbert to get 100 caps now? ;)

Back
Top Bottom