Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Should there be a second referendum? New question.

Should there be a second referendum?

• No. I'm a remainer.

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • No. I'm a leaver.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Yes. I'm a remainer.

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Yes. I'm a leaver.

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
More pertinently should there be a second second referendum thread?

Apologies. Had I given a bit more thought to the original thread, the second would have been unnecessary.

I was looking at the first thread, then realised that it was unlikely that everyone supporting or rejecting a second referendum, would necessarily be remainer or leaver.

The results so far prove this to be the case.

I'm not a 'leaver' or a 'remainer' and I don't think there's any point holding any more referenda until we somehow address all the cheating that went on in the last one and ensure the same shit couldn't happen again.

Remain/leave or soft/hard brexit aren't part of my perception of this.

My view is simple: the so-called referendum secured a wafer thin majority for major constitutional change by proven-in-court illegality on the leave side. It therefore has no validity. Luckily, it was only an advisory plebiscite, so the only sane and reasonable course of action is to disregard it.

Remain/leave or soft/hard brexit aren't part of my perception of this.

My view is simple: the so-called referendum secured a wafer thin majority for major constitutional change by proven-in-court illegality on the leave side. It therefore has no validity. Luckily, it was only an advisory plebiscite, so the only sane and reasonable course of action is to disregard it.

Bollocks. We voted to leave, we're leaving.

Back
Top Bottom