Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

i see the met are retiring yer man's number, 4157U: not seen anywhere pick up on the fact he was from 4TSG
As in successors to the SPG? Not sure if he just happened to be the first plod the knifeman encountered or whether he was actually stationed there. If the latter, slightly odd as I wouldn't have thought it was a normal TSG duty.

Edit: what I'm trying to say is... was he there because they were expecting disorder or terrorism?

As in successors to the SPG? Not sure if he just happened to be the first plod the knifeman encountered or whether he was actually stationed there. If the latter, slightly odd as I wouldn't have thought it was a normal TSG duty.
as in successors to the spg.

upload_2017-3-24_11-44-9.png
Capture.JPG

Ah, former tsg. cheers.
tbh his epaulette number would surely have changed when he went from tsg to padp - you wouldn't expect someone from e.g. haringey (yh) to keep the same epaulette number if they went to e.g. barnet (sx).

anyway, some info about the parliamentary and diploprot command Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection (PaDP)

e2a: surely they'd have SO on their shoulders: Police officers called black people 'monkeys' and 'spades' as they're apparently SO6.

haven't watched / listened to news since yday now, usual grotesque overload circus- was it on here someone pointed out 230 civvies killed by US air attack on Mosul on weds ? Barely a mention anywhere, obvs
It was originally reported as 137 but the final report on Rudaw has it at 200 though this is including IS fighters, still most of them are thought to be civilians.

Back
Top Bottom