Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

:confused: :confused: :p

sram_mtb_x9_rd_grey_l.jpg

220px-Shimano_xt_rear_derailleur.jpg[IMG]
I will readialy admitt to bee clueless in the application of english , oh fuck off im knackered:)
wTF is that anyway!?

Edit : littlebabyjesus : why bother even attempting to get this back on track until this serial troller, and former banned returner, ends up rebanned?

(Not saying your post isn't a good contribution, but you know ... )
Plenty of people don't look at things in this way, don't see past the religious justification, not just trolls on here. Plenty of politicians either don't see past it or choose to present themselves as not seeing past it, as that would mean widening the discussion, turning stopping terrorism into something that requires changing the foreign policy of warmongering states like the United Kingdom.

I've been on media blackout today, but I'm willing to bet a goodly amount that not a squeak of this kind of analysis has been mentioned on mainstream media sources.

Plenty of people don't look at things in this way, don't see past the religious justification, not just trolls on here. Plenty of politicians either don't see past it or choose to present themselves as not seeing past it, as that would mean widening the discussion, turning stopping terrorism into something that requires changing the foreign policy of warmongering states like the United Kingdom.

I actually agree with you on all of this this, by the way.

It can only be 'by the way' at the moment though ....

Interesting that the attacker had a history of non-political criminality (assaults etc) prior to the attack, seems to be a very common factor in jihadist terrorists.

Was born Adrian Elms according to the latest BBC report. Looks like he may have been a convert. It also says he was convicted of a knife crime. Knife crime presumably involves jail? Its pretty well known that jail is a jihadist recruiting ground, which is probably a reason for the common factor.

London attack: 'Final' photo of killed PC Keith Palmer emerges - BBC News

Interesting that the attacker had a history of non-political criminality (assaults etc) prior to the attack, seems to be a very common factor in jihadist terrorists.

A third of men have a criminal record. It's hardly surprising that someone clearly willing to commit a violent act would have a criminal record.

And middle-aged men with a grudge against society. If he wasn't a Muslim this would be seen as a case of someone going postal.

If you buy the Scum, you're a cunt.

Personally I like to use google news and get info from various sources on there whilst understanding their varying biases. I can't imagine buying a paper that I know shares my biases unless I was to consider that my views are totally right now so I don't want them challenged with conflicting view points, which isn't the case at all.

And middle-aged men with a grudge against society. If he wasn't a Muslim this would be seen as a case of someone going postal.

And if he was a Jainist and we had had years of Jainist-inspired terrorist activity as a backdrop, no doubt this would be seen as a case of Jainist-inspired terrorist activity.

Economic and social reasons really do play a part in this sort of thing. Religion is just the excuse papering over the cracks.

Yet you post links from the Scum, not even knowing if it's factual, which in all probability is 100% horse shit.

I was looking for a source for information somebody posted in here.. If the Sun gets hold of the guys CV and prints the information I see no problem with reading it whilst understanding that the source isn't as reliable as the BBC.

Back
Top Bottom