Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

It it transpires that this horror is the responsibility of Islamic extremists it ought to underline the case against the UK arming Islamic extremists.

Here's the TrevTwat

v0.jpg
A mite premature perhaps

Abu Izzadeen is the name being touted by PrisonPlanet and other fake news sites.

As much as I hope Abu Izzadeen is dead, I actually hope it isn't him, this way PrisonPlanet and similar conspiracy sourced bollocks won't again be repeated on more reputable news channels.

If it is him - then PrisonPlanet get taken more seriously. And lets face it, Trump/Brexit gained much traction thanks to the mentally unstable conspiracy theorists we all know about.

Does anyone want to fill me in on known facts? I was working late, phone out of juice and not really paying attention. Then I got home and Facebook is full of checking in and London posts. Too tired to go trawling news so a summary appreciated

Put somewhat sarcastically, if you want to make a theological or political case that the Saudi regime is moderate, go ahead.

The Saudis are heavily linked to ISIS and 911. It is the most reactionary islamic state on the planet.

The UK arms them to the hilt, including the current disgusting spectacle in Yemen.

Your puzzlement is typical enough. Not only do we openly support and arm islamic extremsism, people aren't even generally aware of it.

Does anyone want to fill me in on known facts? I was working late, phone out of juice and not really paying attention. Then I got home and Facebook is full of checking in and London posts. Too tired to go trawling news so a summary appreciated

Terror attack outside parliament, one suspect, still not confirmed, 4 dead, inc suspect, police and two civilians, about 10 more injured.

Dude drove across Westminster Bridge on the pavement, hitting pedestrians. Two people died here, and approx twenty injured, including a woman who was rescued - seriously injured - from the river below. The vehicle then crashes into the fence at the Houses of parliament. Dude legs it into the grounds of Parliament, fatally stabs a policeman, and is killed by gunfire in response.

Some of the other victims are in really bad condition, and include some French schoolkids on a trip.

One of the pictures on the news reports showed a man who'd perhaps fallen or been thrown by the car's impact into a set of stairs leading into the embankment. Looked pretty grim :(

Normal caveats apply...

Vehicle travels north over Westminster bridge, mounts pavement into a load of tourists and a group of coppers on their way back from a commendation ceremony - 2 killed there and another dozen or so injured, some critically.

Vehicle then continues to the main vehicle entrance to Parliament - rams the gate and stops, the lone occupant jumps out and attacks one of the uniformed police officers with a knife/machete. Plain clothes police officers shoot the attacker about 20 seconds after this second attack begins.

The police officer and the attacker both died.

The Police are/have searched the whole of the palace of Westminster to be absolutely sure that the attacker was on his own - lots of chaos being the ideal opportunity to sneak someone with a suicide vest into Parliament.

The car is still at the gate, not only is it crime scene, but the concern would be that it was rigged up as a car bomb.

Short version.

Back
Top Bottom