Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

ansa_kmo-jpg.102714

looks a bit like a young david hasselhoff only without the hoff's charm and political nous.

Complete shit and utter moron his colleague bragged on social media that they were brought over to Ireland to film a piece for the rebel. And he has ties to Tommy Robinson.

Apparently they didn't cop on that letting us tie both the American Fundamentalist Anti Abortion lobby to the British Far right, and youth defence, might not be a combination that would go down well in Ireland.

Anway wayyy too much of a tangent.

Never mind all those 'ordinary people' mown down on the bridge...here's the real story...

R4 "PM" is just a succession of cunts telling us they happened to be close to an incident in which people have died. It got to Gove, then I turned off.

At least there's one thing we can be sure of: this incident has nothing to do with Islam.
DM >>>>
Top comments on there are about how any minute now the libtard lefties will start claiming its about mental illness. Whole thing so depressing and idiotic, as if its either one or the other.

R4 "PM" is just a succession of cunts telling us they happened to be close to an incident in which people have died. It got to Gove, then I turned off.

Mary Creagh MP keeps telling everyone she was single-handedly responsible for everything.

Does it matter? Westminster is crawling with plain clothes cops, for a just this situation.
That depends on what your asking that "matters", does it matter that it was plain clothes officers that stopped the threat, then I'd say no it doesn't matter, if your asking about the whole situation, including the full security situation, then I say it could matter a great deal. The Palace of Westminster should be one of the most secure places in the UK and this person appears to have got passed at least the first line of defense and into a heavily guarded area past numerous uniformed armed police.

We will have a better picture of if it "matters" or not when we have a fuller picture. But from a security view point it raises a few questions in my mind having worked in the security industry for many years.

Back
Top Bottom