Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

for those interested in the roles of the emergency services at MI's the LESLP MIP lays it all out. I dk if it's publicly available, it's a bit of a tome.

Tommys is not a Major Trauma Centre so injured people will have to go to Kings or Paddington

No your post is pointless as it is a fast moving story and we will not know the full facts for a long time so people are reporting what they are hearing which doesn't make it true as we all know

A good idea is then to maybe not repeat something until you've heard it confirmed?

Kuesenburg mentioned something about hearing of military with shields rushing into somewhere in parliament....any more on that?

A good idea is then to maybe not repeat something until you've heard it confirmed?
That is why I said "it is being reported" that doesn't make it true. Are ytou saying people should not tell others what is being reported, people understand it may not be fact as it is fast moving

It seems that at least one person did go into the river as the police are reporting they pulled her out

Plod medical trained now are they?

Oh yeah:

images

That is why I said "it is being reported" that doesn't make it true. Are ytou saying people should not tell others what is being reported, people understand it may not be fact as it is fast moving

It seems that at least one person did go into the river as the police are reporting they pulled her out

How about instead of repeating something that possibly isn't true you try and find another source, or an actual source, presuming you didn't get news from Pennywise the Clown.

Back
Top Bottom