Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Saudi Arabia allows women to travel independently

I showed this thread to my Malaysian wife and she laughed at the dumb gweilos.

Last edited:
Settler colonies, where the indigenous population fared worse than the population of any of the Muslim countries on the list, as was the case in the former American colonies, too.

Yebbut... let's turn a blind eye to that, because foreignz iz bad! Let's not even stop to think for a second about all of the atrocities carried out by English cunts! Let's just focus on the foreignz!

This is nonsense though isn’t it. Any criticism of Islam is always met with this guff ‘yes but look at what the west did’. I doubt there’s a single poster on this site who wouldn’t condemn colonialism. Islamic nations have varying degrees of sharia law or legally enshrined sexism and homophobia NOW. That’s not because of western imperialism. It’s because of men’s interpretations of their religion and cultures that still value religious dogma over human rights.

Last edited:
This is nonsense though isn’t it. Any criticism of Islam is always met with this guff ‘yes but look at what the west did’. I doubt there’s a single poster on this site who wouldn’t condemn colonialism. Islamic nations have sharia law or legally enshrined sexism and homophobia NOW. That’s not because of western imperialism. It’s because of interpretations of their religion.
You're absolutely right. England is no longer starving the Irish to death, but (some) Muslims are still treating their women as second-class citizens.
But, until England apologises to Ireland, for starving its people to death, and shooting its people for the lulz... how can anything that comes from the mouth of one of the largest set of cunts on the planet be taken as anything but satirical rhetoric?

You're absolutely right. England is no longer starving the Irish to death, but (some) Muslims are still treating their women as second-class citizens.
But, until England apologises to Ireland, for starving its people to death, and shooting its people for the lulz... how can anything that comes from the mouth of one of the largest set of cunts on the planet be taken as anything but satirical rhetoric?

Didn't Blair make some sort of apology some years back? And not entirely sure if the entity known as England can apologise?

.. how can anything that comes from the mouth of one of the largest set of cunts on the planet be taken as anything but satirical rhetoric?
Who are you talking about here? The British state, individual Brits? You think the lack of a formal state apology to Ireland negates the completely unrelated views of individuals who probably agree with you regarding Ireland?

That’s nuts.

"History Happened"
What we need to do is learn from it - not to make the same mistakes. And that means not sweeping things under the carpet, nor renaming concert halls and demolishing statues or the like.

And Islam needs to stop being misogynist, homophobic and murderous over imagined slights ... eg to those who have renounced religion or point out faults.

Who are you talking about here? The British state, individual Brits? You think the lack of a formal state apology to Ireland negates the completely unrelated views of individuals who probably agree with you regarding Ireland?

That’s nuts.
I don't, because that would be nuts. What I scowl at is British media, expressing faux outrage at the shortcomings of other countries. I can absolutely agree with individuals, but when the media get involved, it's a fucking joke.

Tony Blair said something, then went on to be an even bigger cunt.

He always was, but he made an official(?) apology, iirc, in his capacity as Prime Minister.

I'd prefer to see Irish history taught in British schools. I'm not sure why it isn't. It needs to be acknowledged, one way or another.

He always was, but he made an official(?) apology, iirc, in his capacity as Prime Minister.

I'd prefer to see Irish history taught in British schools. I'm not sure why it isn't. It needs to be acknowledged, one way or another.
Did anybody ever face charges? Were names named?
I was brought up in Manchester, and I loved it... Almost as much as I hated it, because of the little Englander cunts that lived there (and everywhere else in England).
I don't care if Irish history is taught in English schools. I got beaten by my history teacher in the 70s and 80s in England, for daring to question his teachings. I just wish ENGLISH history was taught in ENGLISH schools. Not the bullshit that's taught, but the truth, where the English were a proper set of cunts to everyone.

I was brought up in Manchester, and I loved it... Almost as much as I hated it, because of the little Englander cunts that lived there (and everywhere else in England).
I don't care if Irish history is taught in English schools. I got beaten by my history teacher in the 70s and 80s in England, for daring to question his teachings. I just wish ENGLISH history was taught in ENGLISH schools. Not the bullshit that's taught, but the truth, where the English were a proper set of cunts to everyone.

Yeah, my time in school wasn't all that, either. Teaching the truth in schools is a great idea, but depends an awful lot on the prevailing politics, or the status quo, or the honesty of teachers.

You're lucky you didn't have to attend mandatory religious classes!

Yeah, my time in school wasn't all that, either. Teaching the truth in schools is a great idea, but depends an awful lot on the prevailing politics, or the status quo, or the honesty of teachers.

You're lucky you didn't have to attend mandatory religious classes!
I went o a catholic school. Of course I attended mandatory religious classes :D
My religion teacher came up to me one day (after I asked her if she was disputing Darwin's theory of evolution), put her arms around my neck from behind, leant forward and whispered in my ear... J*******... you don't have to believe in what I'm saying, you just have to let me say it, because it's what I'm getting paid for.
I had the utmost of respect for her after that... and that's the exact same time my PE teacher, my History teacher, my music teacher and my maths teacher started beating me up. The first time I realised I was being targeted was when Mr Mclaughlin decided to batter fuck out of me in front of the class when I was 14 years old, that's when it all started, because I was the Irish cunt.

I don't, because that would be nuts. What I scowl at is British media, expressing faux outrage at the shortcomings of other countries. I can absolutely agree with individuals, but when the media get involved, it's a fucking joke.
Right. Nothing to do with anything on this thread then! :D

I was at school in the 60s and 70s, and we were taught about Irish history and about the horrors of the "British Empire". Not sure if that still happens.

I was at school in the 60s and 70s, and we were taught about Irish history and about the horrors of the "British Empire". Not sure if that still happens.
I was at school in the 70s and 80s and was taught absolutely nothing about Irish history. I was utterly ashamed about this huge omission when I started to find out about it later in life.

Oh, and it's not "the English" who were cunts to everyone. It was the English establishment. Ordinary working class people had a shit time.
if you actually look at it there's a lot of all sorts of people being cunts to other people in the same boat. for instance the church-and-king mobs. when i've been looking back through nineteenth century newspapers recently you do find a lot of people, nothing to do with the establishment, doing a lot of very bloody things to people who had done nothing to deserve them: no irish need apply, for example, or a murder of a little irish girl by english boys in manchester for having a green ribbon in her hair

if you actually look at it there's a lot of all sorts of people being cunts to other people in the same boat. for instance the church-and-king mobs. when i've been looking back through nineteenth century newspapers recently you do find a lot of people, nothing to do with the establishment, doing a lot of very bloody things to people who had done nothing to deserve them: no irish need apply, for example.
On his death-bed, my grandfather sobbed, as he told me the stories of the black and tans he buried in the bogs. Young lads of 20 years of age, who didn't want to die, but he was told he had to kill them.
What a shitty world we live in.

Back
Top Bottom