Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Riot going on now in Bristol - Stokes Croft

How are the police doing in their hunt for all the rioters? They seemed to be after most of the West Country at one point?

Haven't heard of many arrests lately, others may know different. Some of those arrested on the night have been brought to trial and convicted included CONVICTED RACIST David Foster (the twat with the mohican on top of the squat) who is now being supported by the Bristol Anarchists :facepalm:

I'll be interested to see what they do with that three grand or so they got from the posters and which Bansky apparently felt uneasy about giving to the defendents' campaign. If that's true, he can fuck off too

did you ever find out what happened to the money?

How are the Greens that you voted for doing?

I have hardly heard a peep from Mr Hoyt since he was elected, it's all gone quiet over here. Strange considering one of the biggest topics locally atm is how to address the chronic traffic problems we have in the city. Perhaps someone who voted for him may know different.

I'm sure if you were an organic café proprietor tweeting him offers of free vegan cake you would get a response from him ;)

More...

The latest newsletter from St Paul's Unlimited Partnership features an article based on the public meetings held in the wake of the riots.

Among the questions-and-answers included is this corker:

Emphasis added for the hard-of-reading.

View attachment 12618
got to love the police, and hate them at the same time...what the UK really needs is more public input..the politicans are just worried about their family, the size of pie available to them. From what little I know of Tescos and the area and the arrests in the free house dwellers...looks like the full scale riots where only a matter of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCvka1uwuo

Back
Top Bottom