Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

Jesus that dumb fuck in the audience. Yeah cut tax credits so it makes single parents lives apparently as shit as yours. For fuck sake, people say the electorate aren't stupid but watching this program I really do fucking wonder sometimes.

Jesus that dumb fuck in the audience. Yeah cut tax credits so it makes single parents lives apparently as shit as yours. For fuck sake, people say the electorate aren't but watching this program I really do fucking wonder sometimes.

People exist whose main political priority is eliminating their friends' already meagre income, depressing isn't it?

It's odd how Dimbleby deliberately requested a comment that would confirm the idea that Corbyn hates Britain, the comment had nothing to do with the question but made Labour look bad so they broadcast it anyway

It's odd how Dimbleby deliberately requested a comment that would confirm the idea that Corbyn hates Britain, the comment had nothing to do with the question but made Labour look bad so they broadcast it anyway

I take your point, except that it's not odd at all.

its been pravda since iraq 2. Thats the last time the beeb stepped out of mouthpiece mode.

Was listening to a Russian press conference the other day, unsurprising to hear that they hated the BBC but when they said that CNN was still a legitimate news outlet it showed just how bad it is. Even the Great Satan is preferred to what we have.

I've given up watching but on a scale of 1-10 how pissed off would a civilized person be by today's show?

Honestly not that bad relative to much of the BBC's political output.

The actual low point for me over the past while has been the fact that after Corbyn's keynote speech Andrew Neil had a Blairite nobody on to slag it off with no right of reply but after Cameron's speech they had Heseltine on to eulogise Cameron

andrew niel could be rendered down for soap and sundry useful items. God, the daily bollotix. He used to preside over it while portillo and Abbot chummed up on the coach. almost makes you think al nusra have a use

I think the 'Britain hating" meme has the potential to cause news agenda problems for the vermin. If they're not careful some folk might just start to question what they mean by 'Britain" or even who's "Britain".

Back
Top Bottom