Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

Of course I completely forgot about piggate - I was moving house !!

Hopefully they'll focus more on the utter shambles that is the House of Lords, peerages for donations and tax-dodging cunts thinking they can buy a place in government, but I won't hold my breath.

imo, it'll be
piggate
trident
refugees
Wales/NHS in Wales
possibly something about Corbyn saying 'a lot of people agree with me' and whether the uk will move to the left (hard left reds under the bed dirty commie pinkos! raaaa)
etc
will miss it as off out

why would they cover piggate this week? It'll be trident/shadow cabinet rows, syria & the russians, immigration, Addenbrookes, hopefully the Saudi prisons thing.

Some right-wing headbangers in the audience tonight - one spouting clichés about how Corbyn has disrespected the armed forces and queen, another saying the conservatives should just take over in Wales!! :D

Some right-wing headbangers in the audience tonight - one spouting clichés about how Corbyn has disrespected the armed forces and queen, another saying the conservatives should just take over in Wales!! :D

Kinell. Guess they need these cunts in to appear 'balanced'.

Fucking cowards.

"Part of the Syrian conflict was due to climate change" - Charlotte Church
it's (probably) true. The deterioration of the water supple is almost definitely down to climate change, and has been a major driver of the deterioration of the economy. It is a major driver of conflict around the world. Expect more and more of it.

it's (probably) true. The deterioration of the water supple is almost definitely down to climate change, and has been a major driver of the deterioration of the economy. It is a major driver of conflict around the world. Expect more and more of it.
There's far more proximate man-made factors I'd have imagined if the Levant is like other areas of the world I'm familiar with - dams, agricultural and industrial extraction and so on having a more direct effect than climate shift. It'll be in the mix as an impacting factor but not significant to geostrategic levels i'd have thought.

English thoughts on-- Wales all but ethnically cleansed now, Scots with a valiant effort to stop it, Ireland scary stuff.
Pick a side or put your foot down again.
English cities under attack. Class and national grievances never going away.

SYRIA what the the hell are we doing there in the first place, we can't even keep Wales happy.:facepalm:

There's far more proximate man-made factors I'd have imagined if the Levant is like other areas of the world I'm familiar with - dams, agricultural and industrial extraction and so on having a more direct effect than climate shift. It'll be in the mix as an impacting factor but not significant to geostrategic levels i'd have thought.
It is driving those man-made factors tho. I couldn't pretend to give you any kind of percentage or anything, and there are definitely bigger immediate drivers, but it is a factor. And it's important t point that out, that climate change isn't just a thing that will probably screw the planet eventually, it's a reality that is screwing the planet right now.

Back
Top Bottom