Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

How long was that Mad Mel monologue about a second holocaust? Why didn't Bruce, or anyone, shout "bollocks" at her? If I'd been Flynn I'd be asking lawyers if there was anything libellous in all that.
Didn't she go on. And on. And on
Not sure the audience took to her

Rod Liddle is a right cunt, isn't he?

There was also a missed opportunity to dive into the very filthy subject of the Tees freeport, given they were in Middlesbrough.

There was also a missed opportunity to dive into the very filthy subject of the Tees freeport, given they were in Middlesbrough.
I've now finished watching it, and they did bring up how wonderful the freeport is, and particularly how brilliant the not-at-all-corrupt Ben Houchen is.

The bloke in the pink polo shirt and glasses on immigration. Rwanda plan is brilliant. All the people coming over are criminals, drug dealers, murderers and rapists.
Not that I'm racist!

Tory Minister Mocked For Asking If Rwanda And Congo Are Different Countries:

84102227-13351441-The_audience_member_pictured_asked_whether_refugees_and_asylum_s-m-2_1714114668057.jpg

84102221-13351441-Policing_minister_Chris_Philp_pictured_asked_well_Rwanda_is_a_di-m-1_1714114660784.jpg

84102219-13351441-The_minister_shocked_the_audience_who_gasped_and_laughed_as_he_r-m-3_1714114676906.jpg

84102229-13351441-In_a_stark_moment_of_disbelief_the_camera_panned_to_fellow_panel-m-4_1714114686013.jpg

BBC Question Time, Thursday 25 April 2024

The audience were stars, tbf. And the NHS fed guy is pretty impressive. I don't know how anyone can stay so on-the-ball on a question time panel.
Didn't see the programme, but if this still is anything to go by, that seems fair. I love the variety of reactions to the thick vermin...

1714145046897.png

"We've put record amounts into the NHS" is such a meaningless phrase, without all the context explained on such a grand statement. Is it more in real terms? Is it more in per capita terms? How much have you put into preventative public health?

Apparently, the inability to answer questions credibly is the fault of the people asking the questions?

Baron Charles Moore of Etchingham, far right journalist and former editor of The Daily Telegraph, The Spectator and The Sunday Telegraph, as well as authorised biographer of Margaret Thatcher, seems to think so:

Who gets to ask the questions on Question Time?

Apparently, the inability to answer questions credibly is the fault of the people asking the questions?

Baron Charles Moore of Etchingham, far right journalist and former editor of The Daily Telegraph, The Spectator and The Sunday Telegraph, as well as authorised biographer of Margaret Thatcher, seems to think so:

Yes, I read that this morning. How dare the general public speak their views!

You wonder if the Telegraph will inch back towards right wing normality once they find a new buyer. I suspect not, although the likes of Moore might be put in the compost.

ohh, the poor love!

Forty years ago, panellists had dinner together beforehand, as still happens on Radio 4’s Any Questions? This made us feel friendly and relaxed. Now it is just a dreary snack, sometimes not even seated.

Back
Top Bottom