Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

with piers morgan and farrage on the same show just surprised my tv is still on the wall

funny to see Nigel going so full on trumpery that he blames his lack of electoral success on stolen votes

with piers morgan and farrage on the same show just surprised my tv is still on the wall

funny to see Nigel going so full on trumpery that he blames his lack of electoral success on stolen votes
But he did seek election. 7 times. But didn't have time to prepare for this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Ax^
nah not really worth it just Nigel and morgan getting into it

the Bishop deals with Farrage quite well

the labour fella looks lost with the occasion which is very odd for OT

I thought that immediately, and was sorely disappointed that no one, not least Bruce, told him to stop behaving like a 6 January nutter.

Reactions: Ax^
never really liked Wes Streeting but his defence of the founding principle of the NHS in the context of his own encounter with liver cancer was bang on.

so give the cunt a prime time slot as well :hmm:

unbaised BBC at it. finished

leta keep platforming this cunt

and trying to make reform UK a force in the election :hmm:
A vote for Reform is one less for the Tories.
More power to their elbow.

Such a shame that Labour are saddled with Shammer cos Farage was right about one thing - the Tories are set to reap a whirlwind in July - found myself wishing Ed Milliband was leader.

never really liked Wes Streeting but his defence of the founding principle of the NHS in the context of his own encounter with liver cancer was bang on.
Shame he wants to continue with the privatization/outsourcing. A bit like he gave a stirring defence of benefits yet in the second half of the sentence saying how he was for the two-child benefit cap despite it pushing people into poverty.

Every time he's interviewed he bangs out the same thing word for word. ' I'd rather die in a ditch' blah blah. He's an absolute arsehole.

43-year-old Shabana Mahmood's (Shadow Secretary of State for Justice) opening contribution is to state that she "is old enough to remember" Rishi Sunak's comments outside Downing Street when he became Prime Minister.

A relief, as that was just over 18 months' ago.

43-year-old Shabana Mahmood's (Shadow Secretary of State for Justice) opening contribution is to state that she "is old enough to remember" Rishi Sunak's comments outside Downing Street when he became Prime Minister.

A relief, as that was just over 18 months' ago.
Yeah, I thought that was an odd comment, as it didn't seem to be said sarcastically, which might've landed.

It seems to be a regular thing on QT for the audience to suggest Westminster and Fleet Street-think is out of step with the public around the country. Immigration isn't the most important thing to people; more money at the NHS doesn't necessarily yield the public health outcomes you want; supplying armoury used to bomb the fuck out of civilians isn't a great look; etc.

Back
Top Bottom