Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

They seem to be getting a proper hard-on for his appearance. I've no idea where he stands politically, so am I missing something?
Last night she described him as a superstar of television or something along those lines. Perhaps she shines a torch for him.

Swindon fan

Swindon (little slugs with no personality) is of course famous for the launch of a fledgling leadership bid

I've just started on lasts nights QT and have not got through Streetings first answer yet and I've had enough already. He is giving a stereotypical politicians answer ( particularly one in opposition). Heres why we are not doing what we said and goes on to speak about the general issues of last few years. Vote labour and next election? It's a tough call.

Yesterday's byelection results may not have been in at the time of recording, but was the best they could lead with really the Labour antisemitism stuff?

That Telegraph hack was insufferable, the subtext of her Gaza points being, "7 October, so Israel can do what they like".

Or this?

Untitled-design-1.png

She swiftly moved on from an audience member bringing up the suggestion of genocide again. There must be some dictat from the DG not to explore that before the ICJ finally decides, in several decades time.

QT is in Croydon tonight but I'm struggling to see what connections Lammy, Lucas, Warsi or Tim Stanley of the DT have with the area or South London

I suppose Lammy is a London MP, and according to Wiki Stanley is from Sevenoaks. Lucas represents Brighton, and BHA have a big rivalry with Palace, so I guess she's an obvious pick.

Warsi is MP for... ah wait, no, she's never been an MP, sitting unaccountable instead in the Lords.

I suppose Lammy is a London MP, and according to Wiki Stanley is from Sevenoaks. Lucas represents Brighton, and BHA have a big rivalry with Palace, so I guess she's an obvious pick.

Warsi is MP for... ah wait, no, she's never been an MP, sitting unaccountable instead in the Lords.
Which is in London. :hmm:

It would've been good to explore the notion one audience member put forward, of shutting down the tax havens, but maybe that's in the same camp as genocide.

And I'd like to know from Tim Stanley how one goes about paying more tax than one owes. As far as I'm aware that option doesn't exist.

It would've been good to explore the notion one audience member put forward, of shutting down the tax havens, but maybe that's in the same camp as genocide.

And I'd like to know from Tim Stanley how one goes about paying more tax than one owes. As far as I'm aware that option doesn't exist.
Thought you could make voluntary payments? :hmm:

My approach is to not use gift aid when offered. Means extra money goes to the treasury and it costs me nowt.
Most of the ways I saw was for self-employed by not declaring tax deductibles so you pay more tax than you need to. :hmm:

Edit: changed do to so.

Last edited:
I saw the bit where that nice tory was saying that Hester should either be ostracized or forgiven.
What about punishment or retribution, being charged with offences.

Back
Top Bottom