Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

He urged the government not to give NHS staff a wage increase and grow a backbone. Apparently we are stupid for praising the NHS as it's basically shite and not a deity.
Great outburst in the second half by a disabled guy.
Yes, I thought about my post yesterday as I watched the second half this morning.

It's all a smokescreen.
Next week's is from London. London is a big place. I have no wish to travel to Dagenham or Hounslow or similar to take part🙄
Bringing back an old favourite for next week.

The Irish woman was the only one talking sense. Oh, and fuck off Richard Holden. Boundary changes so he's basically out of a job in my constituency next year.

If anyone is going to catch up, the middle eastern crisis was of couse covered but other issues were also covered.
Am I being unnecessarily cynical, only I am not sure I could trust the sincerity of what Jake Wallis Simons was saying.

Last edited:
So Piers Morgan, a Tory minister, Yvette Cooper for Labour and the editor of the Jewish Chronicle get given free reign to state their support for Israel, to denounce not just Hamas but all Palestinian leadership, to attack Jeremy Corbyn once again, to repeat so far unproven allegations as if they were proven fact. One woman from an aid charity was nice and objective but essentially unpolitical. No anti-Zionist voices on the panel. Sections of the audience were obviously of that persuasion, but given little chance to really question or criticise. Then the discussion moved on.

The BBC. Impartial at all times.

So Piers Morgan, a Tory minister, Yvette Cooper for Labour and the editor of the Jewish Chronicle get given free reign to state their support for Israel, to denounce not just Hamas but all Palestinian leadership, to attack Jeremy Corbyn once again, to repeat so far unproven allegations as if they were proven fact. One woman from an aid charity was nice and objective but essentially unpolitical. No anti-Zionist voices on the panel. Sections of the audience were obviously of that persuasion, but given little chance to really question or criticise. Then the discussion moved on.

The BBC. Impartial at all times.
Me and my mate had a bet how soon Corbyn would get a mention. The guy from the Jewish chronicle shouldn't have been on after his anti Muslim tweet.
Shit show as per.

So what's going to lead the show this evening: something about two groups continuing to knock the shit out of one another a few thousand miles away; or the total clusterfuck that was our government in 2020?

Recorded in a tory stronghold, there was a lot on the covid enquiry. I thought Camilla Cavendish good at telling everyone to wake up and smell the coffee ie what a useless shit
Johnson was and that of his government. Basically, he wasn't fit to be PM - not that we didn't know this already but clearly those that voted
for him are only now starting to realise this.

I think Moggy is on tomorrow. No doubt he will be defending his mate Suella, perhaps even making a case for her to be next leader :D

Dickhead No1. ' why can't we push the dinghy's back to France, back to the traffickers'.
Dickhead No 2. ' stop the PIRATES by getting the French to STAB the dinghy's.
So we've got pirates now as well. Braverman missed that lot! :mad:

Dickhead No1. ' why can't we push the dinghy's back to France, back to the traffickers'.

I thought I'd dreamt that, as I had nodded off.

And did the audience laugh or was it a horrified sharp intake of breath?

bounty hunters too, we don't need their kind of scum
bounty-hunters-esb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom