Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

They don't want a leader making Star Wars references, but one who makes Peppa Pig speeches to business leaders.

Bloke from Iceland had previously seemed not bad, for a high-swinging corporate type. His "people want to talk about stuff that really matters" schtick grated last night though. That's exactly the narrative the Tories are pushing, so they never have to admit the innumerable fuck-ups they've made.

I see the vermin and supporters using lines like ‘I’m not going to stop supporting him over one piece of cake’ as if that was the limit of the contemptuous partying and misleading of parliament that went on. Trying really hard to downplay it and it seems to work, voters are repeating that line. It needs reinforcing that so much more went on.

You can't move for Tories in the north east these days. Old mining towns as well. Fuckers.
Broad brush strokes here but the WC gammon Tory force is strong in the NE . Student population water the overall direction down a bit but anti immigration/ let’s move on / labour soft southern Londoners is pretty much the default stance. From my own dealings, it’s very much a male trait up there now.

Broad brush strokes here but the WC gammon Tory force is strong in the NE . Student population water the overall direction down a bit but anti immigration/ let’s move on / labour soft southern Londoners is pretty much the default stance. From my own dealings, it’s very much a male trait up there now.
My mate came up from Liverpool and we went to 3 different pubs. Every single one there was some twat either being racist, banging on about Maggie or wanting to hang Corbyn. He still visits and we drink in the house. It's getting really grim, Sorry to all the north easters who are not a gammon on here.
We also have the vile mouthpieces Grimes, and Durham uni twat that is Sophie corcoron adding to the hate.

Yep not all obvs.there’s a whole generation of men ( and women) who are scratching around for a living following the deindustrialisation of the region who are quite rightly pissed off - unfortunately the anger seems to be directed / guided in the same direction

Last edited:
just seen a clip of this where FB interrupts and scolds the tory woman for not having done so herself, fucking top notch moderating there. I stopped watching this shit years ago because of this sort of thing.
She kept passing over questions for the Tory. We'll come back to that etc. She couldn't be any more fucking blatant in her leanings.

too good to be true I fear :(

I clicked wondering who Josephine McAfee was and why she was carrying her mother :confused:

Back
Top Bottom