Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

So then, this week we had a Tory minister, a writer for Conservative Home, and Amber Rudd's former spad, and still they were all upstaged by Alyn Smith's eyebrows.

1653248007991.png

Tonight - two centrists (the Liberal one a bit more left wing than the Labour one), two Tories (one of them a centrist) and one extreme right UKIP-type. This is the BBC's idea of the legitimate political spectrum in Britain in the third decade of the 21st Century. :mad:

Tonight - two centrists (the Liberal one a bit more left wing than the Labour one), two Tories (one of them a centrist) and one extreme right UKIP-type. This is the BBC's idea of the legitimate political spectrum in Britain in the third decade of the 21st Century. :mad:

The ‘debate’ on the RMT dispute was nauseating. Streeting was surprisingly okay, but the rest of the panel (including the two liberals) and sadly the audience were collectively engaged in a level of smearing and lying that would make the Daily Mail blush. Depressing.

Last edited:
I haven't watched it yet. I had seen the line-up and was hoping for Stewart to tear into Philp, for some Tory-bashing-Tory enjoyment. It's sounds like I'll be disappointed.

Matt ' high pitched ' Vickers needs a kick in the bollocks.
The gammon banging on that immigrants could be rapists and murderers needs several kicks in the bollocks. What a fucking shit show.
The audience was obviously packed out with Tories. How representative is that of Newcastle where I believe it was held?

They don't want a leader making Star Wars references, but one who makes Peppa Pig speeches to business leaders.

Bloke from Iceland had previously seemed not bad, for a high-swinging corporate type. His "people want to talk about stuff that really matters" schtick grated last night though. That's exactly the narrative the Tories are pushing, so they never have to admit the innumerable fuck-ups they've made.

Last edited:
They don't want a leader making Star Wars references, but one who makes Peppa Pigs speeches to business leaders.

Bloke from Iceland had previously seemed not bad, for a high-swinging corporate type. His "people want to talk about stuff that really matters" schtick grated last night though. That's exactly the narrative the Tories are pushing, so they never have to admit the innumerable fuck-ups they've made.
The best bit was when he said people are only spending 25 quid a week on food now, and it kept him awake because he worried for people. Fuck right off, more worried about his profit margins the little Tory prick.

Woman describing Johnson as a maverick, and that was appealing to voters. What she meant was, I know he's a lying cunt, but that's ok with me.
She was an arsehole. ' everyone knew he wasn't a saint when they voted for him' . Durham is full of her type, and that's why I don't go to the pubs anymore.

Back
Top Bottom