Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

Turned it off now. But Thornbury looked weak, Labour not committing to a GE looks shit, and no idea why a labour frontbencher wouldn't just say when asked that Labour will take its own leave deal to a referendum. Allows Bruce to take the piss
That was the most stupid thing I've ever heard about her negotiating the best deal possible and then campaigning for a remain vote.:facepalm:
Best part was when an audience member shouted "grow up" . :)

Tomorrow should be fun, with Cleverly and Reckless against Miller:
  • James Cleverly MP, Conservative Party chairman;
  • Nick Thomas-Symonds MP, Shadow Solicitor General, Labour;
  • Adam Price AM, Leader of Plaid Cymru;
  • Mark Reckless AM, Leader of the Brexit Party in the Welsh Assembly;
  • Gina Miller, businesswoman.

Yup nowhere near the class of Dimbers.

I can't watch it anymore. It's been shit for ages but it's become painfully shit now Bruce is chairing it. She butt's in all the time, way more than Dimbers did and she does it in a very sneery way too.

I think Diane Abot had it right when she said it's essentially descended into the political version of Jeremy Kyle, perhaps it should go the same way as Jeremy Kyle.

71264298_10162397404155461_7609181605982109696_n.jpg

Nice impartial framing. Wonder what made them pick that question?

71264298_10162397404155461_7609181605982109696_n.jpg

Nice impartial framing. Wonder what made them pick that question?
If they chose it to be damning about Labour, they fucked it thanks to the woman actually asking the question ranting about how shameful it is labour are demanding empty homes be requisitioned, and giving away shares. Piss all applause for her from the audience either, much less than for the Labour guy.

Apparently it was asked by 'Property118 member, author and landlord campaigner Dr Rosalind Beck' Shock, horror

Last edited:
As far as it goes with rentier parasites, I think it is wrong to steal other living people's property.

Nietzsche certainly would
Nietzsche didn’t really go in for “evil” as a concept though in that way though

Also, Nietzsche believed in the “will to power”, which implied he thought envy was in some way a crucial part of being human

Nietzsche didn’t really go in for “evil” as a concept though in that way though

Also, Nietzsche believed in the “will to power”, which implied he thought envy was in some way a crucial part of being human

Hmmm.

<strokes beard>...

That was thoroughly dull, with Brexit and boring royal stuff dominating. The interesting question, about vaccinations, was left until the end, although even then I'd say that medical professionals are better qualified to debate this than media and political folk.

I found Mad Mel marginally less irritating than normal.

There's a case to put each of the panelists in a sound-proof booth, only turning on their mics when they're meant to be speaking.

I haven't watched for ages but after seeing this thread I watched last weeks. I thought Fiona Bruce was a better moderator than I had expected her to be, but the star of the show for me was Bonnie Greer - what a font of thoroughly good sense she is!

Back
Top Bottom