Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Push Up Brentford - Premier League 22/23

232 is such a specific number,
It does rather suggest the FA have hard evidence on that many bets. I expect there will be others, but that's enough to properly bust him, so whether or not there are more instances they haven't got clear evidence on doesn't really matter.

I'd have some sympathy for the guy if he has a betting problem, but there are horses, boxing, dogs - any number of things he could bet on. Why risk everything on a football bet?

It does rather suggest the FA have hard evidence on that many bets. I expect there will be others, but that's enough to properly bust him, so whether or not there are more instances they haven't got clear evidence on doesn't really matter.

I'd have some sympathy for the guy if he has a betting problem, but there are horses, boxing, dogs - any number of things he could bet on. Why risk everything on a football bet?
Cos he doesn't have insider knowledge about racing?

COYB

7 points from last 3 games which were difficult on paper.

Ivan Toney injury tho’.
Great end to a good year for the bees. He seems positive in this tweet below but hard to tell at this stage. Problem is he is integral to our system and if he is out we can't just slip someone else in to play the same role anywhere near as well.
I've managed to get tix to the Liverpool game, looking forward to that!

Great end to a good year for the bees. He seems positive in this tweet below but hard to tell at this stage. Problem is he is integral to our system and if he is out we can't just slip someone else in to play the same role anywhere near as well.
I've managed to get tix to the Liverpool game, looking forward to that!

Enjoy the game. The 3-3 last season was the best game of football I watched live.

What do you think of the Kevin Schade signing Hilldweller
Never heard of him until the last few days but seems like another astute recruitment.
Hard to know, apparently on paper, he's the fastest player in the Prem. I saw an interview where he said Thomas Frank wants him to be stronger, so probably needs some time to adjust to the physicality of the game here. Agree on our astute recruitment, our signings are rarely the finished article and join with an eye to long-term development and potential. Any big contribution from him this season will be a bonus imo, and hope to see more in the next one.

Watched MOTD, we played some good football, the DaSilva pass in the lead up to the 2nd was sublime - unbeaten in 9 now.

I must say tho’ our pitch looks dreadful, sooner London Irish are out the better, but might be years before they are :mad::(

Good show first half I hear and maybe missed some chances that should have put away. Still, getting anything from the game would be a big deal

Sooner the ban starts the better, we're safe for this season.
He will be a big loss but I'm confident we'll be fine without him also.

Whoops.

FqHddqTXgAEs49Y

FqHddqUWcAAUQWb

FqHddqUWAAEna83

FqHdGS2XoAEjf_1

One wonders how he got involved in betting.

so many footballers have gambling problems....i find it hard to understand why bother when you're getting paid such huge amounts

so many footballers have gambling problems....i find it hard to understand why bother when you're getting paid such huge amounts
Boredom. So young, so much money. Gambling is just one of the vices some footballers succumb to, drinking was another. There are a few high profile footballers who were alcoholics.

Back
Top Bottom