Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Push Up Brentford - Premier League 22/23

Bad day at the office for sure, Noorgaard is so missed

Sadly I am so off the pace with the footie this year, apart from the Man U game I've not actually watched another.

Sickening to concede so late against Forest. Man City up next then after the World Cup it's Spurs, West Ham and Liverpool - our last 4 games of the season are Liverpool, West Ham, Spurs & Man City. <eek>.

Last edited:
Oh dear, I was as complacent as the team were about that one. Well done The Gills and their fans on that one
Obvs pissed about the result but pleased for the Gills, it’s a great feeling when you get the scalp of a Prem team when in a lower league.

Cpl of mates were saying atmosphere was dead. How was the South stand? It’s the only one I’ve not been in.

Obvs pissed about the result but pleased for the Gills, it’s a great feeling when you get the scalp of a Prem team when in a lower league.

Cpl of mates were saying atmosphere was dead. How was the South stand? It’s the only one I’ve not been in.
First time in the South Stand. My son was bowled over at the site of some seats being cushioned, and some even having a mini-TV. Went in The Dugout, basically a large extended indoor bar area. Didn't try any beers but got a 'Too Good to Go' bag at the end of the game, which gave us something to tuck in to during the penalty disaster.

The result already seems a million years ago after today :):):)

:( :mad:

And suddenly the mystery around how he didn't get in the WC squad is answered.

What an idiot. I hope he wasn't betting on games he was playing.

If he gets a ban, that's going to be a problem for Brentford. I guess it's likely to take a while to settle though.

And suddenly the mystery around how he didn't get in the WC squad is answered.

What an idiot. I hope he wasn't betting on games he was playing.

If he gets a ban, that's going to be a problem for Brentford. I guess it's likely to take a while to settle though.
More good news for my fantasy football team

232 is such a specific number, prob’ just the tip of the iceberg. It’ll be interesting to see the specifics.

Can’t pro athletes in the US bet on themselves if they bet over?

Back
Top Bottom