Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Be so funny for them to engage in a court battle between themselves for who gets to call themselves whatever. Royal, HRH, Prince, Duchess or whatever. With the amount of cash they have it would be that top tier justice that proles can't afford fighting it out. Press forbidden to report natch.

Didn't they have to give-up trying a few years back after it turned-out that the hotel chosen for the test case had actually been permitted to use "Royal" by Edward VII when he was Prince of Wales and on a shooting/dirty weekend?

Seems he and numerous other Royals had dished-out this particular privilege very freely over the centuries.

I’m curious when the Royal Hotel on Armley Town St gained it‘s Royal charter, maybe one of the previous monarchs enjoyed watching the regulars fighting in the street outside amongst shoppers on a Saturday lunchtime, or admired the entrepreneurialism of the landlord growing weed in the attic (until the roof recently burnt down).

Incidentally i dont think a day has gone by recently without a negative story headline.. getting quite creative with finding new angles

They absolutely nail what I think Beatrice and Eugenie are like though.

True, and Camilla is pretty good too. With perhaps the exception of William, they're all fairly low-hanging fruit. Go for her maj, and ideally speak ill of the one who struggled with seat belts.

Apparently he wandered into Edinburgh to say that tourism is bad and we must not go around spoiling places by visiting them.

Fine. I really don't think I could afford a big weekend away holiday in Girvan anyway.

Oh. Right you are, then, Sir. :rolleyes: 😡

You just carry on flying about hither and yon. Because that is somehow different.

Apparently he wandered into Edinburgh to say that tourism is bad and we must not go around spoiling places by visiting them.

Fine. I really don't think I could afford a big weekend away holiday in Girvan anyway.

Oh. Right you are, then, Sir. :rolleyes: 😡

You just carry on flying about hither and yon. Because that is somehow different.
He said , and I quote, ' just call me Harry' , what gives you the right to question him? He's one of us now for fucks sake. Christ's sake Celyn give ya self a shake !

He said , and I quote, ' just call me Harry' , what gives you the right to question him? He's one of us now for fucks sake. Christ's sake Celyn give ya self a shake !
Quite so.

You are completely right, and I am truly sorry for my failure to realised that His Royal Highness is in fact a truly humble being who never flies around the globe on a whim, who never demands expensive security, and who is completely qualified to shout at me and everybody about cutting our travelling because if people keep going to places that Harry likes, then there are too many people, and the places are therefore spoiled.

It's obviously all right, really, because I can't go anywhere at all. So that's good. Being poor is a good non-travelling person, only worrying about local bus fare. I am sure The Useless Overpaid Poshboy Formerly Known as Prince will soon visit all of us who cannot afford little holidays to give us a hand-wave and a plastic medal.

<departs singing "Harry Krishna ...."

Hear he gave someone an unexpected hug yesterday whilst mentioning he is now Harry. Look forwards to either coronavirus super spreader allegations or future Court cases.

Hear he gave someone an unexpected hug yesterday whilst mentioning he is now Harry. Look forwards to either coronavirus super spreader allegations or future Court cases.
Well, he and his wife do wander around the world quite a bit for such a concerned couple of eco-warriors. And meet and hug/shake hands with a lot of people. Good point, kenny g. :D

Just think, were they confined to a small quarantined room in Milton Keynes, they'd have all the privacy they want. Oh yes. :D

A couple so crass they make even the Beckhams look classy. I assume this deal at least means we won't be footing the bill for their bodyguards anymore?

And who the actual fuck would want to watch any of their 'product' on Netflix anyway?

anyone remember the woeful 'documentaries' that Edward did about royal history/castles?

it'll be that. but shitter.

what a pair of absolute fucking morons.

A couple so crass they make even the Beckhams look classy. I assume this deal at least means we won't be footing the bill for their bodyguards anymore?

And who the actual fuck would want to watch any of their 'product' on Netflix anyway?

My thoughts entirely. He has the IQ of a butt plug, she was'Z' list actress that I had never heard of until their engagement.

Even the the not particularly intellectually stellar William, managed a History of art degree.

Back
Top Bottom