Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Police strip search 15-year old in school

Cressida Dick is leaving behind an utter cesspit of a police force. Wish I could fail at my job that miserably and still walk away with half a million quid in severance. Actually no I don't, because what with having a conscience I'd never be able to live with it.

From that article are some astounding numbers.

Figures obtained by the BBC have revealed police carried out more than 13,000 strip-searches of young people aged under 18 over the past five years.

And that's from research generated by only three-quarters of the police forces taking part. So probably over 3,000 strip searches of under 18s every year. Nearly 10 a day, every day. How many of them probably over a bit of weed that doesn't exist?

He 'became verbally abusive' so they roughed him up. I'm a teacher, if I started attacking every kid who swore at me I'd be out of work for good by Monday lunchtime, and rightly so.

No misconduct, so I guess it must be filth policy to retaliate with force against gobby children. Which is why I view all of them, whether they personally do this kind of shit or not, as culpable for the racist thuggery of their colleagues.

He 'became verbally abusive' so they roughed him up. I'm a teacher, if I started attacking every kid who swore at me I'd be out of work for good by Monday lunchtime, and rightly so.

No misconduct, so I guess it must be filth policy to retaliate with force against gobby children. Which is why I view all of them, whether they personally do this kind of shit or not, as culpable for the racist thuggery of their colleagues.
It is their default position, to abuse anyone not tugging forelock.

Last edited:

And you don't even need to swear to be accused of verbal abuse. It could be for disagreeing with authority, raising your voice slightly or even just "having a tone". "Tone" is a favourite weapon of power tripping arseholes because it's impossible for the accused to disprove.

And you don't even need to swear to be accused of verbal abuse. It could be for disagreeing with authority, raising your voice slightly or even just "having a tone". "Tone" is a favourite weapon of power tripping arseholes because it's impossible for the accused to disprove.

Should be on the aggressor to prove there was justification, not on the victim to prove there wasn't. But of course it will never work out that way when the people deciding what's OK and what isn't are the same people doing all this evil shit in the first place.

If you ever see cops hassling kids make sure you stop and observe. Note time, place, shoulder numbers. Talk directly to the kids, ignore the coppers. Are you alright, anyone you want to contact, have they told you what this is about, do you know you have the right to x, y and z.

Someone did that for this lad in the story above and they helped get mum on the scene quickly and quite possibly stopped something worse from happening. Kids need to know that ordinary folk are on their side and filths need to know we've got their fucking number.

Last edited:
Unfortunately 14 year olds are in gangs and do carry knives The Met maybe rubbish but until badguys go back to wearing masks and strippy jumpers and saying it's a fair cop gov. A description of a black teen mugged me isn't really going to end well.

Unfortunately 14 year olds are in gangs and do carry knives The Met maybe rubbish but until badguys go back to wearing masks and strippy jumpers and saying it's a fair cop gov. A description of a black teen mugged me isn't really going to end well.

Statistically the average copper is more likely to be a violent criminal than the average 14 year old boy. So if they were really doing 'intelligence led policing' they'd kick their own heads in and throw their own worthless arses in jail.

What 'gang' is 14 year-old De-shaun Joseph a member of?

'I thought I was going to die': Black schoolboy, 14, forced to ground in mistaken stop and search

59516191-10952461-Police_held_De_Shaun_who_is_asthmatic_face_down_with_his_hands_b-a-6_1656182267961.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

"I thought I was going to die"

Unfortunately cold aren't mind readers and hang members sadly don't wear stripy shirts and masks
There were at least three coppers and one 14-year-old boy. Even if he was a gang member, they had enough manpower to restrain him safely without resorting to assault. DeShaun didn't even look anything like the lad they wanted, who was in a blue hoodie, whereas DeShaun was in a grey school uniform. Blatant racial profiling.

"It's every parent's worst nightmare," Ms Joseph told ITV News.

"It's the same old story - every Black boy fits the description," Ms Joseph said. "There's no excuse for what they did to my son and the excessive force they used on a 14-year-old Black boy."

Officers later released him without arrest, after admitting he was the wrong person.

Asthmatic too. 😡 Not that it would be remotely ok if he wasn't but that could have been even more dangerous. Poor kid.

Asthmatic too. 😡 Not that it would be remotely ok if he wasn't but that could have been even more dangerous. Poor kid.
His mum seriously thought he was going to end up like George Floyd. I'm relieved DeShaun was released and is back safely with his family, but outraged that three uniformed bullies thought they had the right to assault a young lad for "offending" them. Bunch of fucking cunts.

DeShaun will need a lot of love, kindness and support after this. He's at a sensitive age, still going through the compulsory education system that teaches mealy mouthed bullshit like "if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear". He's learned that's a lie and it's doubly unfair. Because not only can authority treat you like that when you've done nothing wrong, but there's fuck all you can do to stop it happening again.

I'm still seething at the "verbally abusive" excuse. I've previously had bosses/teachers accuse me of being "abusive" when all I'd said was literally "No, that's not actually what happened..." in response to an untrue accusation. And frankly, if one, never mind THREE people were physically pinning me down so I couldn't escape, I'd be shouting the odds too.

Last edited:

What 'gang' is 14 year-old De-shaun Joseph a member of?

'I thought I was going to die': Black schoolboy, 14, forced to ground in mistaken stop and search

59516191-10952461-Police_held_De_Shaun_who_is_asthmatic_face_down_with_his_hands_b-a-6_1656182267961.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Unfortunately cold aren't mind readers and hang members sadly don't wear stripy shirts and masks

The Independent Office for Police Conduct is now appealing for witnesses to the stop, search and assault of an asthmatic 14-year-old schoolboy, De-Shaun Joseph, who was bundled to the ground and handcuffed by Metropolitan Police officers near Blackhorse Lane tram stop in Croydon, on 23 June 2022 while he was coming home from school.

Anyone who witnessed all or part of the incident can contact the Independent Office for Police Conduct by emailing BlackhorseRoad@policeconduct.gov.uk or calling 0300 303 5736.

59518255-11080341-image-a-1_1659610857850.jpg

59515357-10952461-De_Shaun_Joseph_14_was_forced_to_the_ground_by_police_without_he-m-13_1656176049240.jpg

Runnymede Trust have done FOIs to find out numbers of police who are in schools. Found higher figure than the Guardian who did one a few years back. They included not just SSOs but other officers who work in same area.

Looking at the report the so called Safer Schools Partnerships were started by Blair government. Cameron continued them. So cross party support for police in schools.

Runnymede Trust don't think it appropriate for schools to have such a close relationship with police. And this is not just about a few officers behaving badly. Over recent years police presence in school system has increased. Safer Schools Partnerships are standard in London.

As report says this leads to schools being places of surveillance of young people. Not nurturing places.

So its not just a few rotten apples its the whole idea, promoted by both main parties , of having police in school system that needs to be ditched.

There recommendations are:
The Runnymede Trust recommends that:

• The government should end the power of the police to strip search children.
  • In any rare instances where the strip search of a child is essential, police forces should enforce their own rules and ensure an appropriate adult is always present.
  • The government should require all police forces in England to discontinue any further participation in Safer Schools Partnerships and withdraw Safer Schools Officers from schools as their presence disproportionately impacts Black and minority ethnic communities and fails to support a safer school environment.
  • The government should invest greater funding in local authorities and schools so that they are able to provide appropriate levels of pastoral, mental health and extended youth service provision to safeguard and support children in schools.

Back
Top Bottom