Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Police officer shot dead in Croydon police custody centre, 25th Sept 2020

If he was handcuffed with his hands behind him I think there are a lot of questions to be asked about how he managed to get his hands to the front, and on his gun, to allegedly shoot the custody sergeant then himself without being stopped by any other officer in the vicinity.

wouldn't he have had the gun into the back of his trousers, western/gangster style? Fast draw then.

Saw a story with this being used as leverage in a call for more stop and search powers as if that has anything to do with it. Chancers.
Could you post a link. to that story please?

I've been looking for any mainstream grandstanding and not seen any yet, just the, now sadly normal, nazi headbanger false flag stuff.

Could you post a link. to that story please?

I've been looking for any mainstream grandstanding and not seen any yet, just the, now sadly normal, nazi headbanger false flag stuff.
Would have seen it on Sky or MSN as they're only UK news portals not blocked here.

Interesting surname, which Google links to Sri Lankan. I wonder if the defendant was previously watched because of suspected links to Tamil Tigers.

On the train to Newcastle once, this guy came on who was obviously off his face on the hard stuff, and not in a good way.

He didn't threaten anyone, but you had to wonder. Especially when he started rooting around in his pants, and pulled out a big cosh - an actual fucking truncheon - with "A Present from Marbella" written on it.

absolute lad, sounds like my type of bloke.

Have a read of this:
Right. An old book. And what's happened in that area to support your suggestions in the intervening sixteen years?

Back
Top Bottom