Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pics from your State Sanctioned Exercise.

It's become a little oppressive down here. Gunships in the bay, friends' flat has been taken over as a sniper position, five thousand police and then some, fencing and road blocks all over the place. Just found out that the helicopters that landed on the Mount yesterday were rehearsing bringing the world leaders over for dinner on Friday.

Here's a favourite allotment. In the past it has been home to both pigs and ostriches20210607_165946.jpg

It's become a little oppressive down here. Gunships in the bay, friends' flat has been taken over as a sniper position, five thousand police and then some, fencing and road blocks all over the place. Just found out that the helicopters that landed on the Mount yesterday were rehearsing bringing the world leaders over for dinner on Friday.

The environmental cost and monetary spend of those conferences is huge.. but it's just a day to day running cost for globalisation now. It has been said that "it's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism" but the pandemic has brought huge change to our lives and thinking. The economic cost of lockdown has yet to be billed to society and climate changes still gaining pace. Your caravan and allotment are great counterbalance to that situation.. onwards..

The environmental cost and monetary spend of those conferences is huge.. but it's just a day to day running cost for globalisation now. It has been said that "it's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism" but the pandemic has brought huge change to our lives and thinking. The economic cost of lockdown has yet to be billed to society and climate changes still gaining pace. Your caravan and allotment are great counterbalance to that situation.. onwards..

The climate crisis will be discussed, so Biden will arrive on an ancient 747, with three C7's carrying two Sea King choppers and two Ospreys, along with The Beast and 10 secret service cars, with 750 personnel flown in (2 747's worth), plus ambulance, hazardous materials unit, comms vehicle and so on. Fucking mental.

At least Ground Elder knows the time and date that these fuckers will be overhead, a couple of SAMs and the world expects you to do your duty...

Only took one pic all day.

This is my new friend - I've named them Egberta. They live across the road from me, and today we finally broke the ice, with an apple that I offered and they accepted.

I have a feeling this is a friendship that will grow and develop.

20210609_182350.jpg

Ps. Egberta is a grey squirrel, they just like to drag up now and then in a lil bit of red.

Back
Top Bottom