Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pics from your State Sanctioned Exercise.

Buzzard. quite a young one.

Know naff all about birds, would like to learn more but it seems a complex subject. Just last weekend I was approached by a man as I was putting my wellies on at a popular bird place, “Are you birding?”, “No” I replied, “dogging”. “Ehrm, shit wrong word! Dog walking!!!”

he went on to tell me about some rare bird that was in the area and I had never heard of it, bendybund or some such thing.

CB0B248E-754A-4812-B4F3-087D1EFC0805.jpeg

Willington lock again. On foot this time rather than by bike. I think since Last March we have walked about a 40 miles of the Ouse in Beds and Cambs. Given it’s only 140 miles long, and for a lot of that is two straight ditches through the Fens that’s not bad.

Know naff all about birds, would like to learn more but it seems a complex subject. Just last weekend I was approached by a man as I was putting my wellies on at a popular bird place, “Are you birding?”, “No” I replied, “dogging”. “Ehrm, shit wrong word! Dog walking!!!”

he went on to tell me about some rare bird that was in the area and I had never heard of it, bendybund or some such thing.
Did you wink at him and nod towards your car ?

Back
Top Bottom