Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pics from your State Sanctioned Exercise.

Romford high Street with everything closed and 2m spaced queue for bank:

DSC_0138.JPG

Queues in Aldi. The staff have plastic barriers in front of them but they still shove your shopping through so fast you can't pack it:

DSC_0139.JPG

Another queue for a bank. If you look in the doorway there's a member of staff with a spit guard helmet on administering the queue:

DSC_0140.JPG

pedestrians and cyclists reclaiming the streets :thumbs:

anyone walking two-abreast (save elderly, infirm, small kids) that doesn't go single file gets the bird. stay left, how hard is that?

oak trees fucking glorious with their whole ecosystem glowing fresh & green. paused long enough to remember just not take a pic. yes, my journey was really necessary.

Not that there are any restrictions on where we’ve been going for walks since the plague arrived...
Car parks have been closed and the police have been out telling people not to drive from elsewhere to exercise here (in Hampshire). They haven't gone quite as far as Derbyshire police have with the drones, as far as I'm aware. The weekend before the lockdown last Monday it was very busy with the lovely weather.

Car parks have been closed and the police have been out telling people not to drive from elsewhere to exercise here (in Hampshire). They haven't gone quite as far as Derbyshire police have with the drones, as far as I'm aware. The weekend before the lockdown last Monday it was very busy with the lovely weather.

Car parks at popular spots have been closed, but being a dog owning misanthrope I normally head to deserted places anyway, so that’s what I am continuing to do.

Did see an MOD police car drive past us in the woods yesterday, they looked but didn’t stop and a regular police off-roader went past as we parked up this morning, again they looked but didn’t stop. I guess if you had a picnic hamper with you they may rightly get the hump, but clearly a family walking a dog is not a danger to spread the plague.

View attachment 204009View attachment 204010

All of that green stuff is wild garlic :thumbs:

That looks lovely. I’m quite envious.

you should harvest and make pesto out of it. that's what I usually do, but this year I'm nowhere near any.
Wild garlic grows, well, wild in my F-I-L’s garden he goes to great lengths to kill it. Across the road is a cafe which would buy it off him, but he won’t sell it. They’d pay well too.

I love the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom