Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Petition to raise the sentences for animal abusers!!!

521bea11c856111636000006_736.jpg

ROFL smilie needed...

I hope for his sake that lemky is a troll (the late onset homophobia was well played), but having a twitter account since 2010, posting a petition on multiple cites and attaining 1000 signatures would be a desperately elaborate hoax.

We had a client at work who I had to deftly steer away from overt racism when she started talking about dog sanctuaries in India so I didn't actually bite through my lip - which I had to chew on a lot in her presence.

I strongly suspect she would have similarly dodgy views on sexuality - ironic really because I made massive allowances for her because she would probably be classed as having "learning difficulties".

Thankfully I don't see her much these days and am able to duck out of sight when I do.

I hope for his sake that lemky is a troll (the late onset homophobia was well played), but having a twitter account since 2010, posting a petition on multiple cites and attaining 1000 signatures would be a desperately elaborate hoax.
I checked this first so there is a chance that he's the real deal. I've met folks like this in the real world. An over sentimentality regarding our fluffy friends sometimes correlates with the inability to feel the same for other humans.

Or they're properly committed to the game and playing the long troll. Ether way, game on

I checked this first so there is a chance that he's the real deal. I've met folks like this in the real world. An over sentimentality regarding our fluffy friends sometimes correlates with the inability to feel the same for other humans.

I suspect that's true of some campaigners around single issue animal welfare campaigns, but in my experience people that have arrived at a holistic animal rights position mostly do so on the basis that they reject all forms of oppression and discrimination including racism, sexism and homophobia.

people that have arrived at a holistic animal rights position mostly do so on the basis that they reject all forms of oppression and discrimination including racism, sexism and homophobia.

I don't think our lemky has quite arrived at that holistic position yet and his upset at acts of animal cruelty is quite random. Or maybe his heartstrings are just tugged by the tabloid headline ones

Game on indeed nogo....and this shit is just warming up...also,regarding feelings for animals,and not other humans-how can I feel sorry for people that know perfectly well what they do,yet have the inability to change. People have the choice,animals don't...
As for being homophobic,gays can do what they like as long as it ain't thrust upon us in the street...sexism,not at all...and racist-please elaborate on that.
Kittyp,all the child abuse in Rochdale was committed by Muslim men..and I ain't being racist,because Muslim is a belief,not a race.
Dessiato-please,just for me,go on a bullrun and get skewered by one...please....and eating dolphin,you sick sick bastard.
As for being a dick wayward bob,that maybe so. But you my friend are a 1st class,grade A,number 1 bell end!
Did I miss anyone out?

regarding feelings for animals,and not other humans-how can I feel sorry for people that know perfectly well what they do,yet have the inability to change. People have the choice,animals don't...
non-sequitur
We're talking about victims - not perpetrators FFS

Oh and are you implying that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice so they should not hold hands in public ?

Ladies,don't all comment at once...now,where to begin?
Gentlegreen-victims you say?..there wouldn't be victims if the social services,case workers,police,doctors etc did the job that they are supposed to do..but hey,must be me stopping that!...and feminists-want the same rights and pay as men,only want to do half the work. I direct your attention to Wimbledon,where it was proposed that the women play the same sets as men for the same winners cheque but they refused,yet still get paid the same.They want equality,but only when it suits them...And you mention 9/11-are you one of these people that think it was all a US government conspiracy?
Dr Herbz-''US''-heterosexual,''THEM''-homosexual...ain't fucking rocket science now is it?

Gentlegreen-victims you say?..there wouldn't be victims if the social services,case workers,police,doctors etc did the job that they are supposed to do..but hey,must be me stopping that!...and feminists-want the same rights and pay as men,only want to do half the work. I direct your attention to Wimbledon,where it was proposed that the women play the same sets as men for the same winners cheque but they refused,yet still get paid the same.They want equality,but only when it suits them...And you mention 9/11-are you one of these people that think it was all a US government conspiracy?
Dr Herbz-''US''-heterosexual,''THEM''-homosexual...ain't fucking rocket science now is it?
:D:D:D
You are too funny.

It is not rocket engineering either. Are you sure about your hetrosexuality? Pink hair & all. I wonder whether you love animals a bit too much.

I'm quite sure about mine pal,are you?-as for loving animals too much,I'm not the one with an avatar showing a cow sticking it's arse in the air.now!

Obvious troll just became more obvious.

But please do hang around... it takes the pressure off me :D

I'm quite sure about mine pal,are you?-as for loving animals too much,I'm not the one with an avatar showing a cow sticking it's arse in the air.now!
Don't get too excited, it is only an avatar.
So you have pink hair because you are craving attention? You want people to look at you? Or is it because it suits your complexion?

Haha,I'm a troll yet it's you lot that are calling me racist,homophobic,against feminism,gay,attention seeking etc.
I don't like foreigners coming to our country taking the piss-does that make me racist or patriotic?
Homophobic-I've explained my feelings on that.
Feminism-See above.
Gay-Far from it.
Attention seeking because of my hair-No mate,I just don't fall in with the crowd.I colour my hair,have a beard,piercings,ink,listen to metal not too stand out,but to not be the same as everyone else. I think you'd call them sheeple!

Haha,I'm a troll yet it's you lot that are calling me racist,homophobic,against feminism,gay,attention seeking etc.
I don't like foreigners coming to our country taking the piss-does that make me racist or patriotic?
Homophobic-I've explained my feelings on that.
Feminism-See above.
Gay-Far from it.
Attention seeking because of my hair-No mate,I just don't fall in with the crowd.I colour my hair,have a beard,piercings,ink,listen to metal not too stand out,but to not be the same as everyone else. I think you'd call them sheeple!
So colouring your hair, having a beard, piercings & tattoos were all original thought? I suggest you were copying people who you think are cool. You have done these things to be like someone else rather than wanting to be the same as everyone else. Go to Camden & you would be one of the sheeple.

Back
Top Bottom