Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Petition to raise the sentences for animal abusers!!!

I don't copy ink,hairstyles or where I have pierced...and why would I go to Camden,full of fucking Southerners.

Dr prick,why should hard working English people pay to keep these fuckers just so they can take the piss?

I don't copy ink,hairstyles or where I have pierced...and why would I go to Camden,full of fucking Southerners.

Dr prick,why should hard working English people pay to keep these fuckers just so they can take the piss?
Camden is full of non Londoners. So you have a thing about southerners too to add to your list of why you come across as a complete twat. Which bit of England do you associate yourself with? Afterall England grew from Wessex outwards to include Mercia & Northumbria. You seem to not like anyone not like you but try to not be like those similar to you. I think you might have a number of issues to deal with.

I'm Northern pal,the place where we don't bite our tongues so as to not offend anyone.We have a problem with something or someone,we say so.

Did I see somewhere that you are from Manchester? I'm also from Manchester... thank fuck the majority aren't like you :facepalm:

Perhaps you should sit for a moment and reflect... You want everyone to sign your petition, yet you hate everyone who isn't you, or doesn't conform to your ideals... How do you think that's going to pan out for you?

Like I said earlier, these poor animals could do with a much better PR person than you.

I'm Northern pal,the place where we don't bite our tongues so as to not offend anyone.We have a problem with something or someone,we say so.
You seem to have a lot of problems. I hope you can come to terms with them. You northerners are like that dog of Eastenders. well'ard. Are you of Norman, Saxon, Celtic or Norse extraction that makes you such a proud Englishman?

Do you still practice archery once a week?

images

Fascinating. ...

Herbz-problem with a lot of folk is they'll think it,but they won't say it for fear of being branded racist.
MrSki-I don't think I'm ''well 'ard'' as you put it,but I guarantee you that I'd never back away from a fight...
Wilson-Very good,you can alter photos off the internet...how original...but how you think that would at all phase me is beyond me...Should bother you more,given the fact that the cutting and pasting method you used looks quite shit.

How can I be racist you fucking retard...I said I don't like Muslims.Muslim is not a race,or are you failing to recognise that...It is a belief,bellend!!

I wonder if he is one of those "Punk Front" Nazi punk dickheads.

Doesn't come over as very Nazi to me. More just someone who had absorbed influences from a whole bunch of places and hadn't spent too much time thinking them over.

Was he a trolling bastard or just a genuinely thick cunt? He sounded exactly like a classic troll over the last couple of pages, but I checked and he's got a twitter account since 2010 and a facebook page since 2012. That's a very elaborate yarn to spin just to wind up a handful message board users...

Back
Top Bottom