Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Petition to raise the sentences for animal abusers!!!

First of course...then the cheese would melt into them :)

angry-homer.gif

Fair enough Jeff,you have your principles and I applaud you for sticking to them. As for the RSPCA,they are complete wankers.

They were pretty sound about when i got my cat.

Apart from the crazy cat lady they sent round to inspect my house..... She really smelt of wotsits

There are decent youtube instructional videos for most kinds of amateur home veterinary surgery.

:D:D:D

Yes Tufty,I am new.
Muscovyduck-One rule for you lot and another for me then?
Gentlegreen-FB,Twitter,Pet Forums etc.

One rule for decent heads, one rule for ludicrous purple dyed heads - Is that you in your avatar? Christ but you look a walloper. And I'm not usually one to go along with urban orthadoxy. Especially not on animal threads. But shit, you look a right wanker.

I love this internet ''bullying'' shit,it really does make me laugh how so many of you stick together...It really took like 7 or 8 of you to throw a strop,mob mentality and all that bollocks.

No one's bullied you.

Do me next!

Can't I do you next? Or at least sloppy seconds after purple head jamesy? Nah, only messin, that was in appalling taste wasn't it? Never mind those animals, someone should've put me down at birth, what?
Well then,I will say thank you to those that have signed it.I appreciate you taking a minute to do so :) (see,I ain't a total twat)

Your hair says otherwise.
No,I ain't vegan mate...main reason,vegans get very ill at times.
I may just stick around a bit...this has been fun :)

So did Derek Jarman - If only he hadn't have been a vegan, the AIDS maybe wouldn't have claimed him.
I didn't mean to suggest that you did :confused:
I doubt lizzieloo meant you, I think she was on about thraigo.

Eating bollocks is pretty ming though :(

Licking and sucking can be quite pleasant though.

Anyway, fuck mandatory sentencing. And out of this entire post, this paragraph is the only bit I intend to be taken seriously. Mandatory sentencing is never a good idea - Ignore for a second that it's me saying it (I was under the age of criminal responsibility anyway), and think about it for a second -Imagine a scene like this - Some poor soul with learning difficulties who's benefits get stopped under the draconian sanctioning rules letting their beloved pet go hungry or without treatment for no other reason than that their income's been cut off and they don't know where to go to get help. That pet could well be their only friend but they're now branded an animal abuser and are facing jail - Mandatory sentencing is never a good idea for anything.

last time i had a cat i spent more time trying to keep it away from my stash tin that trying to train it..

little bastard thought cat nip was to good for him

:mad:

Seeing as I seemed to make friends with everyone else,allow me to retort Frances Lengel...My hair isn't purple...You couldn't bully me...Who mentioned AIDS,not me? Vegans have a shit immune system so are more susceptible to bouts of illness....I would hope the person who has their benefits cut looks after their pets first,learning difficulties or not....And lastly,you called me a wanker.Well let's just say that I'm an asshole.It says so on my arm....Now that we've got that out the way,nice to meet ya!

Attachments

• ass (2).jpg
    ass (2).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 58
They don't sell immune system boosters aimed at vegans for nothing..All the vitamins in the world can't replace what nutrients that you get from food.

Back
Top Bottom