Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Petition to raise the sentences for animal abusers!!!

This is what I said originally..Yet I've been called a prick and a cunt...But why leave a comment just to say that you won't sign it in the first place. That's like seeing an advert in Argos,then going in just to tell them you won't be buying that item..
No, it isn't anything like the same. Someone raised concerns over what would constitute animal abuse, and you replied with a really prick-like comment. That's why you're being called a prick.

Judging by the comments on your petition, I bet you must have also advertised on some tabloid websites.

I love this internet ''bullying'' shit,it really does make me laugh how so many of you stick together...It really took like 7 or 8 of you to throw a strop,mob mentality and all that bollocks.

And Dr Herbz eh...I'm guessing you smoke a lot of weed with a name like that?

I used to grow and smoke a bit but I gave it up years ago... No flies on you, eh! :D

15279898955_15b6385d85_o.jpg

Last edited:
I love this internet ''bullying'' shit,it really does make me laugh how so many of you stick together...It really took like 7 or 8 of you to throw a strop,mob mentality and all that bollocks.
Don't slam the door on the way out.
I take it you had no intention to stick around ?

I asked people to share and sign my petition,that is all...I didn't want people coming to me with reasons why they wouldn't sign,coulda just not signed and I'd be non the wiser....As for your ganging up,nice try,but epic fail...wrong fucking person.

This is what I said originally..Yet I've been called a prick and a cunt...But why leave a comment just to say that you won't sign it in the first place. That's like seeing an advert in Argos,then going in just to tell them you won't be buying that item..

you were called a prick by me and a cunt by no-one. and i called you a prick because you were being a prick. you were asked a question or two. and insulted people first. so stop being a prick.

Back
Top Bottom