Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On request: Odds and sods 2023/24 Thread

F35fNGGWIAAeDeE

:eek:

Jude Bellingham has scored in every game so far this season, with 5 in 4.

Curiously, though, his goal today was only his first at the Bernabeu.

Oh, hang on, literally in the next paragraph...

The match was also the first played under a retractable roof at the stadium, with Real starting the season with three away games while the building work was completed.

:facepalm: :D

I've just found out that Rudi Voller's nickname (one of them) is 'Tante Kathe' (Aunty Kathy) this amuses me more than it should.

Neighbours Cheltenham break new record for longest run without scoring a goal in the EFL, nine games now. And thought we were off to a poor start!

Weird Bundesliga game. Dortmund 0 Munich 4 (Kane hat-trick).

But look. They were the only 4 shots in the game.

1699127502820.png

This is, of course, the Guardian talking bollocks.

Last edited:
An amazing game on BBC3 now, some south american final between Boca and Fluminese. 1-1 and gone to extra time. Fluminese goalscorer has been sent off for his celebrations after putting his team in the lead with a brilliant strike.

Yeah, I'm watching it too. Channel hopped onto it at half time.

Very tense. Boca are the leftie's club of choice in South America, but it's not looking good for them after that second red.

Yeah, I'm watching it too. Channel hopped onto it at half time.

Very tense. Boca are the leftie's club of choice in South America, but it's not looking good for them after that second red.
Didn't know Boca were a lefty club. Have been supporting Fluminese just cos I've been to Rio.

Just flicked over. If I were a Boca player/fan watching two last minute free kicks wasted by taking shots from well outside a packed area, I'd be apoplectic!

I'm pretty fucking furious at it as it is! :mad:

It is odd.

I get far more upset seeing clubs I have no real connection with - Celtic, Barca, St Pauli, - than I do when Reading or Winchester City lose.

Barcelona 2 Girona 4

Girona go top, 2 pts ahead of Real Madrid and 7 ahead of Barcelona (and Athletico Madrid).

But what a ridiculously entertaining game. 46 shots, 18 on target. Is tiki taka dead?

Back
Top Bottom