Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Notting Hill Carnival 2012

BEEN TO THE NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL? I am carrying out a survey for my dissertation about the carnival and need
people to fill it in. It will only take 2 minutes I promise. It is totally anonymous and gives you the chance to share your
opinions. I would really appreciate anyone who can spare a few mins and quickly answer my questions. Here's the link
(It's a totally safe and well known website surveymonkey.com)

< link removed - Please read the rules, particularly the bit which says " Please note that these are discussion boards and not a free resource for journalists/students/market researchers." - Lazy Llama >

Thank you!!
Meika :)

BEEN TO THE NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL? I am carrying out a survey for my dissertation about the carnival and need
people to fill it in. It will only take 2 minutes I promise. It is totally anonymous and gives you the chance to share your
opinions. I would really appreciate anyone who can spare a few mins and quickly answer my questions. Here's the link
(It's a totally safe and well known website surveymonkey.com)

< link removed - Please read the rules, particularly the bit which says " Please note that these are discussion boards and not a free resource for journalists/students/market researchers." - Lazy Llama >

Thank you!!
Meika :)
Got twatted, met some pill dealer by Sancho Panza
The rest is haze
Does that answer yer Qs

Back
Top Bottom