Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Lawson - help

hash tag

Reaching out
I'm sure I read somewhere that Lawson's will has just been published and that he left somewhere in the region of £400,000. I can't for the life of me find the article again. Have I dreamt it or has someone else seen this and can you point me in the right direction please.

i'd think it would have been more, but that number appears here

he had decided to invest the family’s money in a small merchant bank. He lost possibly as much as £400,000 when the 1974 financial crash came.

Good effort petee but no cigar I'm afraid. The article mentions he lost about £400,000 in some investment, but that was much to soon for his will to be published.
I thought his estate would run into millions, but no, I gather it was in hundreds of thousands, to avoid inheritance tax

Off tangent but I was watching some Saturday morning cookery show when I was in the UK and Nigella was not just permanently smiling as she made her favourite crushed biscuit cake but smiling almost in a way in which suggested that she was fondly remembering a lost love or perhaps dreaming of a future one.

Off tangent but I was watching some Saturday morning cookery show when I was in the UK and Nigella was not just permanently smiling as she made her favourite crushed biscuit cake but smiling almost in a way in which suggested that she was fondly remembering a lost love or perhaps dreaming of a future one.
Oh dear; you have clearly never watched one of her so called cooking shows. Thats how she is.

Back
Top Bottom