Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Sturgeon's time is up

Honestly, I’m thinking there’s nothing incriminating buried in that garden. If I had anything incriminating regarding an accounting matter, I would not bury it in the garden. Burn it in the garden, maybe. Bury it? That’s crazy talk.

I don't know about Scottish banknotes, but if you'd ever tried to burn £100 grand in English fiftys on a standard barbecue, you would realise how ridiculous this post is.

I still admire Sturgeon, but fuck me, politics is a game with brutal rules...
those are not brutal rules. he is living in a big house and even if he gets 18 months will come out and resume his life in the same style probably in a consultant role. meanwhile over the other side of Embra a mother has to go and shoplift for her food and drugs for the day. Now those are brutal rules. I suppose everything is relative.

Whoa there, no one here is suggesting that Sturgeon and her husband have murdered someone and buried the corpse in their garden.

They'd hardly have had the space.

It seems the former First Minister of Scotland lives rather modestly on a Barratt Homes development.

TELEMMGLPICT000331275615_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZGRi21nnhC6rTAzh5QmZTyKVE40I40YdVTPsXv9NHl4.jpeg

So what are the police looking for with their white overalls and their spades? These aren't usually needed in a financial enquiry.
(Or is it all elaborate theatre to derail independence?)

Well if you'd told me at Christmas that the House of Sturgeon would fall in the same manner as the Jordaches in Brookside in the mid-90s, I'd have said you were mad.

Yet here we are.

They tried to make it all realistic but the pre-watershed rules meant Jimmy Corkhill could only say "bleeding hell!" which made it a bit less so. 😆

This makes much more sense. I've been boggling about why they might be digging up the garden. Turns out they weren't.

:hmm: This post and the tweet within it are technically contempt of court. The man's been arrested stick to what NS did or didn't know

:hmm: This post and the tweet within it are technically contempt of court. The man's been arrested stick to what NS did or didn't know

Why, specifically, is it contempt of court?

And if it is, why was earlier reporting or speculation that the police were digging up the garden not contempt?

Back
Top Bottom