Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

next Tory leader will be

Mogg. Mogg as PM and Trump as President -even their names are a joke - and we can all give up on the world ever getting out of this bizarre dystopian comic book version of the world.

They need to bring Major out of retirement
294556_1.jpg

Major recently

Don’t think Mogg is in a particularly safe seat, he’d be ripe for a decapitation strategy, although it might serve the opposition better to leave him there, some freakish mannequin spouting jibberish to remind the world how fucking odd the tories actually are.

Don’t think Mogg is in a particularly safe seat, he’d be ripe for a decapitation strategy, although it might serve the opposition better to leave him there, some freakish mannequin spouting jibberish to remind the world how fucking odd the tories actually are.
Mogg is in a safe seat, over 10,000 majority, it would take something like a 15% national swing to Labour to take it, Amber Rudd though only has a few hundred votes, a good downpour on polling day could make or break her.
I can't see Mogg as Tory Leader though they would rip themselves apart they're barely clinging together as it is.
My money would be on Gove, slimely shit though he is, he's not a total fucking headbanger.
Trouble is the wife still rants on about him from his days as Education Sec, she go on and on if he was PM

At any rate no one would be stupid enough to challenge May until the Brexit Shit-show is done. Then bojo or hunt will be able to sweep in and say how it should've happened. Ditto Corbyn.

Mogg is in a safe seat, over 10,000 majority, it would take something like a 15% national swing to Labour to take it, Amber Rudd though only has a few hundred votes, a good downpour on polling day could make or break her.

She could be moved to a safe seat, just along the coast, take Worthing West as an example, sitting MP is Peter Bottomley, who's 74 & therefore may decide not to seek re-election or be persuaded not too, he has a Tory vote share of 55% & majority of 12,000. I am sure there's other seats that she could be selected for, in time for any general election.

Often, in leadership contests, the winner is an outsider that hardly anyone has heard of. The better known names tend to maul each other and stab each other in the back, leaving room for someone to slip to the front. Remember the treachery between Johnson and Gove last time. The tories might be mean but they aren't stupid, Mogg hasn't a hope, if I placed bets I would have a tenner on Elizabeth Truss.

Back
Top Bottom