Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

next Tory leader will be

hash tag

Reaching out
OK, one Tory is much the same as the next but it's looking Like a leadership battle is coming up soon. So, who's next I wonder?
Gove, Hammond, hunt, Johnson, mogg...

In the meantime, someone needs to get a handle on brexit rather than all this ego, fu king about stuff :mad::facepalm:

Taken before lunchtime today:

Prime Minister After Theresa May
Jacob Rees-Mogg 4/1
Michael Gove 4/1
Jeremy Corbyn 9/2
Sajid Javid 6/1
Boris Johnson 9/1
Gavin Williamson 10/1

Just now:

Prime Minister After Theresa May
Boris Johnson 3/1
Michael Gove 4/1
Jeremy Corbyn 5/1
Sajid Javid 5/1
Jacob Rees-Mogg 7/1
Jeremy Hunt 12/1

Eurotrash-special-edition-for-Brexit.jpg

A 3D semi-holographic recreation of Winston Churchill, like what they occasionally do with dead singers these days. Hopefully combined with some aspects of internet culture, earning him the monicker Sir Willy Mashup.

Given the options available, I suggest digging up Thatcher and fixing her well rotted skull to a pole. Such is the totemical power of the ultimate Holy Tory Relic expect a new Crusade where a massive horde of ageing Fascistically inclined Fantasists cross the Channel, enabled by a 3 quid token in the Sun, melt Brussels by non stop chanting of "Brexit means endless stupid Tory infighting", after which a reborn Britannia with rise, 10,000ft of majesty, the Empire will return, we will once more be the worlds biggest .......(insert historical stupidity here... plenty to choose from tbf)....blah, blah, etc

This is going to be a nightmare.

It's actually better that May stays. I mean...I know how that looks, coz she's the worst.

This swing to the right is getting worse all the time. You cannot have a position that give johnson and mogg and others the chance to be in the charge of the uk.

This is terrible.

Mogg is hardly PM material. There is no fucking way that will happen
Someone's making a move. This didn't just happen. This has been planned to the day, the headlines, the opinions pages.

And although Mogg is not PM material...Johnson isn't FO material and the DUP are no-ones allies but that didn't matter.

It's not about the representation of the country on the world stage it's about the tories.

Back
Top Bottom