Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nadine Dorries: Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

Lembit Opik on BBC News channel defending Dorries saying she can use it to reconnect and he's appalled that she's being attacked and 'pariahed' in the press. Wonky face cunt now saying it's a courageous step and it's not for the money but for her to re-connect with voters....

Reconnect

Conservative Glyn Davies 13,97641.3 +13.8
Liberal Democrat Lembit Öpik 12,79237.8- 12.5

Conservative gain from Liberal Democrat Swing 13.2

Suspect this all took a bit of explaining to Sir George Younger. I'd have hime down as more of a Strictly fan.

edit - Sir George Young. :oops: Don't want to mess with the Baronet's monicker.

Whip withdrawn.
Following the discussion the other day about soft landing payments, if she stays on till the next election and either wanders off then or loses as a pro life loon, she'll still manage to take us for a few hundred grand over the next 30 months.

She's mortally fucked. Even the tiny number of people who might still consider her a serious politician will be laughing/crying today.

Lembit Opik on BBC News channel defending Dorries saying she can use it to reconnect and he's appalled that she's being attacked and 'pariahed' in the press. Wonky face cunt now saying it's a courageous step and it's not for the money but for her to re-connect with voters....
The idea that I'm a Celebrity will somehow give her a platform to 'reconnect" is laughable. Yes, 16 million people apparently watch the show, but if she starts bleating on about abortion the show's producers will simply edit it out. There will be no platform. She's more likely to be scrabbling around on the floor in self-embarassment....here kitty kitty.

She'll get crushed on that show, the (tv) voters will surely make her life a living hell...tory karma.
David Attenborough once explained the safety in numbers principle. A lion sometimes gets bamboozled by the broiling mass of wilderbeest and gets nothing. Lions of the World - leave David Haye alone, let Linda Robson escape - focus!

The Daily Express and Sun Cartoonists are scribbling as we speak- A man, with corks on his hat and T-shirt with 'Dave C' on it, is on a rope bridge running away from a jungle full of Eurosceptics MPs (identified by their 'NO to EU' T-shirts).
And the strapline: 'I'm a Prime Minister get me out of here!'

I met Lembit Opik once. He really is a cock. He kept going on about how he couldn't let me photograph him standing next to the woman he was standing next to, which I had no interest at all in doing, in case I sold the picture the tabloids. :rolleyes:

She'll get crushed on that show, the (tv) voters will surely make her life a living hell...tory karma.

No matter what happens, if the don't de-select her she'll be re-elected. Everybody bleats, just as with the expenses scandal, and then obediently vote for the same gang.

Think she might find even relativly famous celebs hopefully give her a fucking rough time over abortion being a bloke never going to need one. if you do need/want one it should be as hassle free as possible.
if you dont want one much like gay marriage (Unlikley to want a gay marriage not being gay) dont have one.

Expecting people to live up to your rather narrow version of biblical morality.
Strangely keeps quiet about adultery*

* its not really fair to go on about Nadine being a Harlot and an adultress but its fun and its nadine why be fair to the evil bitch.

AN11832980EMBARGO+NOT+TO+BE.jpg

Two minutes later 3,000 cockroaches joined the maggots in Dorries' crate, prompting her to complain that something was nipping her knee.
More maggots were dropped in and as she covered her face with her hand, she said "You're going to bury me if you put any more in."
Next, 5,000 crickets joined Nadine and again she said that something was biting her as the insects crawled over her body.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-controversial-mp-nadine-dorries-8307129.html

:)

Back
Top Bottom