Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nadine Dorries: Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

261200405_543403543821686_6848500027627791629_n.jpg

It is in the canon of Tory thought that if it hasn't happened to yourself then it hasn't happened at all
I’d say it’s more a case of if you’re female and the accused is a male Tory, it hasn’t happened at all.

I get the feeling Dorries is the ultimate Tory wife as caricatured in Little Britain. If she was married to a Tory MP who was photographed being fisted in a dungeon sex club by a man in leathers, she only be too willing to stand by her husband as he tells the media outside their house it was all a misunderstanding and he was simply having her trousers sawn back by a kind stranger after they’d torn open in the middle of the street.

Dorries maybe bitter that she is not groped by old Tory men? Fuck knows what she even thinks in her poisonous mind.
I got the feeling that ' he never groped me and I'm FUCKING GORGEOUS' . So why grope her. As you say , mad nad, anything could be going on up there in that Tory cess pit of a brain.

I got the feeling that ' he never groped me and I'm FUCKING GORGEOUS' . So why grope her. As you say , mad nad, anything could be going on up there in that Tory cess pit of a brain.
I hesitated posting that (#notallmen 🙄) but what part does this poisonous cunt of a human play in this? It is like taking advice from Farage or worse.

Shouldnt the adulterous harlot be stoned being so keen on living biblicaly?

Baggysy the stone
Bag of quality pebbles £2.50😁

Fuck off, my insults in Dorries direction would be the same whatever her sex. Dangerous, thick scum, and hardly the only tory mp with those attributes. Just happens to be one where there is plenty of opportunity to focus on them right now due to their current role.

Fuck off, my insults in Dorries direction would be the same whatever her sex. Dangerous, thick scum, and hardly the only tory mp with those attributes. Just happens to be one where there is plenty of opportunity to focus on them right now due to their current role.
Wasn’t referring to anything before my first post on here.

Can't help but read, 'surely her position in Johnson's government is untenable now' as a grim joke :(

As if Johnson would sack her for standing up for his own dad.
Probably not a good idea to score points off a sexual assault, but you could imagine a Q at prime minister's questions: 'does the prime minister agree with Caroline Nokes on the importance of believing victims of sexual assault?'

Back
Top Bottom