Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mra set up fake domestic violence website

it's one of those things that is waved about a lot my mra groups. that incidents of female on male abuse are higher than the stats and conviction rates suggest.

i've been doing a lot of research into DV and abuse in relationships recently, and what i've found particularly shocking is that the incidents of female on male abuse are almost certainly much lower than the stats suggest, and that many, possibly a majority (depending on who you ask) of cases where a man reports physical abuse by a woman it's actually part of his campaign of abuse against her. some DV counsellors actually state that when they hear about a woman abusing a man they assume that it's the other way round because as far as they're concerned that's almost certainly the case. very depressing and makes me hate MRA types even more - because this sort of behaviour is explicitly and deliberately hurting those men they claim to be representing and helping. they're hurting men just to strike blows against women!

but it's worth noting that most of the MRAs play the victim, but actually have little or no respect for a man who could be beaten by a woman, physically or emotionally. they believe men who treat women with respect are "manginas", imagine the contempt they have for a men who is actually unable to defend himself against women. victimhood is a ploy, and one that they make with big grins and knowing winks to other MRAs whilst they play the poor joe, just trying to do his best in a world dominated by and for women. come the revolution they're all going to know what true victimhood is, i can tell you. pricks.

i had nothing but contempt for MRAs already, but once you look into reports and transcripts made by the psychologists and counsellors that work with abusers to try and get them to stop, you realise that these guys are fucking toxic. they're not mentally ill, they just believe that women are basically possessions and that is the right and normal state of the world, and that they are entitled to do whatever it takes to get their women to treat them in the way that they deserve.

it's one of those things that is waved about a lot my mra groups. that incidents of female on male abuse are higher than the stats and conviction rates suggest.

And why is this? Because traditional gender roles mean that men have to be seen as 'strong', so reporting DV from a female partner goes against this. Fighting against these traditional gender-based roles/stereotypes is basically feminism. They could join the fight against prescriptive gender behaviour, or they could, y'know, be massive dicks and whine about stuff.

And why is this? Because traditional gender roles mean that men have to be seen as 'strong', so reporting DV from a female partner goes against this. Fighting against these traditional gender-based roles/stereotypes is basically feminism. They could join the fight against prescriptive gender behaviour, or they could, y'know, be massive dicks and whine about stuff.

isn't it.

the groups that actualy look to do some proper work to attack the shit that gender expectations does to men often do so alongside groups for women. because they know it's 2 sides of the same coin. that we are stronger as a combined voice. because we can learn from each other.

i had nothing but contempt for MRAs already, but once you look into reports and transcripts made by the psychologists and counsellors that work with abusers to try and get them to stop, you realise that these guys are fucking toxic. they're not mentally ill, they just believe that women are basically possessions and that is the right and normal state of the world, and that they are entitled to do whatever it takes to get their women to treat them in the way that they deserve.

Where did you find these transcripts?

Meanwhile on Fox News, Kimberly Guilfoyle says that young women should be "excused from voting so they can search Match.com" and says they shouldn't serve on juries:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1558004/fo...female-voters-says-they-lack-life-experience/
I think she deserves this very special facepalm:

janeway.png

Fox news making sure nothing can match them in the idiocy stakes.
Leaving politics to "intelligent" people is not a terribly good idea so called elites and workers democracys havn't really worked well.

Wierd anti women pick up shit site look it up if you want to go :eek::facepalm:

Mra types would critcise ched the rapist as shagging poor quality women is wrong :hmm: rape probably not:mad:

The so called manosphere is one of the more unpleasant areas of the net.
Combines an obession with sex with a hatred of women and men not in the group.

This.

I've been looking at various MRA sites recently out of a morbid curiosity, and to be honest they made me feel sick. These men absolutely HATE women.

The worst ones I've seen are a sort of sub-set of MRA, known as MGTOW, or Men Going Their Own Way. Have a look at some of their forums. They're full of bile, hate and threats. They claim that women are "entitled princesses" and that men are being oppressed. They want obedient submissive housewives who have no personality. The irony is that, instead of going their own way, they fill forums with their rants about how much they detest women and how we're all evil gold-diggers.

Yuk.

i've been doing a lot of research into DV and abuse in relationships recently, and what i've found particularly shocking is that the incidents of female on male abuse are almost certainly much lower than the stats suggest, and that many, possibly a majority (depending on who you ask) of cases where a man reports physical abuse by a woman it's actually part of his campaign of abuse against her. some DV counsellors actually state that when they hear about a woman abusing a man they assume that it's the other way round because as far as they're concerned that's almost certainly the case. very depressing and makes me hate MRA types even more - because this sort of behaviour is explicitly and deliberately hurting those men they claim to be representing and helping. they're hurting men just to strike blows against women!

are we both right, because we're using language that ins't able to differentiate between a single incident and a campaign?

and looking at the level of entitlement, i wonder whether some/many of those men reportingt don't actually believe they are the victim, that her resistance is abuse of them.

They might survive the revolution if only because somepeople you dont even want to touch with bullets:D
500 metres being way too close:eek:
Possibly artillery or cruise missiles :D

Back
Top Bottom