Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MPs beating people up.

tim

EXPLODED TIM! (Help me!!!)
"You won't be threatening the MP ever again,will you?" said Mike Amesbury after beating up a constituent. I'm trying to think of other MPs biffing people. There was John Prescott after his egging and that other Labour MP who beat people up in House of Commons' bars. The Reform MP who was jailed for beating up his girlfriend. Are there any Tory, Liberal, Plaid Cymru or SNP thugs of note?

Prescott did not "beat up" someone. He punched a man who threw eggs at him from a close distance.
We do not know the context of the above video.

The context is There's a dazed looking man sprawled across the cobbles and another aggressively asserting his own privilege and warning him not to do something again.

Joyce was the other shit I was thinking about.

Last edited:
. Are there any Tory, Liberal, Plaid Cymru or SNP thugs of note?

My (ex-) MP Jonathan Edwards, Plaid, domestic violence. Accepted a caution when, I think, his wife refused to press charges.

2 years later she came out saying she regretted her statement saying what a good husband he'd been and was pressurized into it by his press office, who wrote the statement for her.

But seriously, there must be fucktons. They just cover it up or don't get caught, especially the domestic violence bit.

"Don't you know who I am?" (I once heard Keith Vaz actually say those words) comes with the ego-driven territory.

But seriously, there must be fucktons. They just cover it up or don't get caught, especially the domestic violence bit.

"Don't you know who I am?" (I once heard Keith Vaz actually say those words) comes with the ego-driven territory.
Why must there be many cases of MPs assaulting people?

That's not the whole context. We don't know what went on before and whether or not it was an over the top reaction.
There's a man on his back being tainted by another man bragging about his status as an MP. Whatever the context, the Amesbury is behaving like an entitled shit

There's a man on his back being tainted by another man bragging about his status as an MP. Whatever the context, the Amesbury is behaving like an entitled shit
see post #19 ...

As I said, I think it is likely that Amesbury clocked the guy who has already been convicted of stalking him. Maybe it was self-defence ?
Whether he should have thumped him, or called the fuzz ...

Reactions: tim
Richard Leese (Lab), former leader of Manchester City Council. While he was Manchester City Council, he accepted a caution (ie admitted guilt) for assaulting his partner's teenage daughter, iirc 15-years-old at the time, iirc, apparently it was during an argument about a cat.

Leese stood down briefly, local media and party bigwigs and influential people all rallied round, out of character, otherwise of good character, has done a lot for the Labour Party and for Manchester, yadda yadda yadda... a few weeks later, he was back in post.

I thought it was disgusting, set an appalling example, for a leader of a council, which effectively acts in loco parentis for 'looked after children' to have admitted assaulting a child. Sets a terrible example.

Correction: Richard Leese, former Labour leader of Manchester City Council physically assaulted at 16-year-old child. Labour Party colleagues 'went to bat' for him, justified/excused it as a 'private matter', he returned to office very shortly.

"In a statement, the Labour group, which runs Manchester City Council, said: "Councillor Leese was detained last night following an incident at home.

"He was released today with a caution, and there is no further legal action pending.

"This was a private matter which the family now consider closed."

A police caution is a formal warning given to adults who admit they are guilty of a first-time minor offence."

BBC News - Manchester City Council leader held over assault claim

Cunts. Child abuse is neither acceptable or excusable.

Back
Top Bottom