Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Meat eaters are destroying the planet, warns WWF report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it would happen suddenly. If the availability of meat is reduced I can see people eating more eggs and cheese which will require an increase in animals.
I'll ask again: why would people turning vegetarian want to eat more eggs?

I've just submitted it to OED but there was no option for attribution.
That's not true. The form clearly asks for information about the etymology of word, date of publication, sources, quotations etc.

Sad to see you wasting their time though.

I'll ask again: why would people turning vegetarian want to eat more eggs?
I don't eat eggs at the moment but if there was a restriction / ban on meat then I would and I suspect many other meat eaters would as well. I'd also eat more cheese which would mean more cows as well.

I don't eat eggs at the moment but if there was a restriction / ban on meat then I would and I suspect many other meat eaters would as well. I'd also eat more cheese which would mean more cows as well.

<ponders...>
<strokes beard...>

No just dyslexic. I only need to spell one word instead of two. I've also explained that some vegans on here get annoyed if you call them a vegetarian instead so it was intended as an inclusive word so as not to offend the more sensitive souls on here.

Nice to see taking the piss out of people with mental / neurological problems brings you hilarity. :facepalm:
Oh let go of your pearls :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom