Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Meat eaters are destroying the planet, warns WWF report

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's your argument?

"I don't eat eggs but if an entirely mythical and never-credibly-suggested-by anyone restriction / ban on meat occurred" you'd starting eat more eggs?

:facepalm:
This whole thread is hypothetical. As if enough people are going to go vegegan to make that much of a difference anyway. :facepalm:

Seriously? :eek:

There was a time where taking the piss out of people with learning disorders on these boards would have merited an instant ban.

Never thought I'd see the day on U75 where some of the responses to WouldBe, yours included, would be considered acceptable. Wow. :(
Let go of your pearls too.

So that's your argument?

"I don't eat eggs but if an entirely mythical and never-credibly-suggested-by anyone restriction / ban on meat occurred" you'd starting eat more eggs?

:facepalm:
And again don't bother asking for clarification just jump in with your own stupid assumptions.

Dyslexia isn't my only medical problem. I don't recall seeing any rules about having to declare your medical history on the boards and I don't see anywhere on my profile to enter it.

I don't eat eggs at the moment as I've been medically advised not to due to raised cholesterol. I also have IBS so need to be careful about what I eat. On top of that I also have chronic fatigue syndrome which can cause intolerance to foods. Also I'm not keen on a lot of veg. So if I had to go vegetarian my diet would be severely limited so I would have to eat more eggs and cheese for sustenance. So I'm not saying I'd eat more eggs just to spite some sad pathetic vegegans as you seem to be imagining. :rolleyes::(

And again don't bother asking for clarification just jump in with your own stupid assumptions.

Dyslexia isn't my only medical problem. I don't recall seeing any rules about having to declare your medical history on the boards and I don't see anywhere on my profile to enter it.

I don't eat eggs at the moment as I've been medically advised not to due to raised cholesterol. I also have IBS so need to be careful about what I eat. On top of that I also have chronic fatigue syndrome which can cause intolerance to foods. Also I'm not keen on a lot of veg. So if I had to go vegetarian my diet would be severely limited so I would have to eat more eggs and cheese for sustenance. So I'm not saying I'd eat more eggs just to spite some sad pathetic vegegans as you seem to be imagining. :rolleyes::(
It's not about your personal circumstances. I have zero interest in those. It's about the stupid, unsupported blanket assumptions you throw about here, like your statement that people would suddenly start eating more eggs if the never-ever-suggested "restriction / ban on meat" happened.

I'll ask again: what are you basing that emphatic statement on?

This whole thread is hypothetical. As if enough people are going to go vegegan to make that much of a difference anyway. :facepalm:
No one's going "vegegan" or - as you were putting it, " vegigan" - because the word doesn't exist and has zero meaning outside this thread.

Not unless you mean that shitty site you linked to which was all about a meat eating boozer.

Supreme vegigan fragility.

Reminds me of the Khmer Rouge.

It's not about your personal circumstances. I have zero interest in those. It's about the stupid, unsupported blanket assumptions you throw about here, like your statement that people would suddenly start eating more eggs if the never-ever-suggested "restriction / ban on meat" happened.

It's not such a strange thing to suggest.

Eggs are high in protein. Meat is high in protein. Anyone who stops eating meat is likely to replace it in their diet by eating more of the various non-meat sources of protein. On average, unless there is an additional reason for them to have an aversion to eggs, that will mean former meat eaters now eating more eggs than they did when they had meat on the menu as one of their sources of protein.

I thought eggs had good cholesterol?

Whatever. I can't be arsed anymore. :(

"good" cholesterol is probably neutral to beneficial in a diet already high in cholesterol.... I don't think the egg council researchers found any vegans willing to be subjects....

Goon

-noun

3) An Individual of sub-standard wit or mental competency. commonly identified by a less than reputable character, bad personality, and/or poor taste in personal style.

3. "Nah don't invite Keenan, he's a straight up goon"

Vegegoon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom