Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given these are the same fuckwits that let Marc Dutroux escape let's just hope he doesn't make it back to Paris under his own steam packing police weaponry .

Belgium In Uproar Over Escape Of Rapist

However if he does end up in French custody it may well be a case of " zut alors...who has left that hover board lying so carelessly beside that big open window on ze seventh floor..while playing ze marbles . A job for ze elf et safety..sacre bleu."

I can't believe that cop just dropped his piping hot coffee right into his crotch. Mind you, those cups are slippery.
It is very important that this man is treated with the utmost dignity, and that the rule of law is seen to be upheld to the letter. There can be no reason for him to be mistreated, simply because he is a notorious terrorist who has masterminded the deaths of hundreds.

Oh, bollocks, I can't keep this up. I bet he's having some serious second thoughts about not taking the martyrdom route :D

Given these are the same fuckwits that let Marc Dutroux escape let's just hope he doesn't make it back to Paris under his own steam packing police weaponry .

Belgium In Uproar Over Escape Of Rapist

However if he does end up in French custody it may well be a case of " zut alors...who has left that hover board lying so carelessly beside that big open window on ze seventh floor..while playing ze marbles . A job for ze elf et safety..sacre bleu."

So we can add racist to your ever exapanding list of negative attributes? Nice one.

:D:D

Ask " 8den" and see what he thinks .

That " we " includes him I assume .

Oui ?

Ah; you're referring to the thread where you insult my wife? And yet you haven't the courage to bring it to the Mod's attention - that you think myself and 8den are the same person.

No, it would be impossible for more than one person to call you out on sexism, homophobia and now racism. Impossible.

Sky news quote from around 6:20.

"1 attack in the west is worth 100 in Syria"

What the actual fuck! That's what the cunt said. Human lives in the west, are worth 100 of those in Syria.

Fuck me backwards with a bus. :mad:

Who said it?
I was only half paying attention, it was who ever was commentating through the Paris terror guy getting captured story. It was a rolling video though, not the news readers, so I don't know who actually said it. It made me spit me fish and chips out!

Sky news quote from around 6:20.

"1 attack in the west is worth 100 in Syria"

What the actual fuck! That's what the cunt said. Human lives in the west, are worth 100 of those in Syria.

Fuck me backwards with a bus. :mad:

Well in fairness that's the human worth ratio generally applied by the western media . What he's doing is stating reality, not necessarily agreeing with it .

I think what he means is in propaganda and political terms . Not as regards the actual worth of human life itself. Him being in daesh he probably wouldn't attach a great deal of value to human life in general . It being a death cult and all.

It was true for the IRa that one bomb in London had the propaganda effect of a dozen in Ireland. Basically because bombs in Ireland weren't "news "

I was only half paying attention, it was who ever was commentating through the Paris terror guy getting captured story. It was a rolling video though, not the news readers, so I don't know who actually said it. It made me spit me fish and chips out!
i'm not being funny but without that it means nothing - i simply isn't going to be the reporter saying that this is the case is it? If you heard it right, it could be them reporting on how the people carrying out these attacks justify them think about them, strategically. There's no way it was a reporter just saying yes of course, we - as reporters - know a western life is worth a hundred dead syrians in real terms.

Well in fairness that's the human worth ratio generally applied by the western media . What he's doing is stating reality, not necessarily agreeing with it .

I think what he means is in propaganda and political terms . Not as regards the actual worth of human life itself. Him being in daesh he probably wouldn't attach a great deal of value to human life in general . It being a death cult and all.

It was true for the IRa that one bomb in London had the propaganda effect of a dozen in Ireland. Basically because bombs in Ireland weren't "news "
You don't even know who stated it ffs. Or if they even did. No attempt to establish either.

Great example of your method here.

This ISIS bloke who said the above - that you saw happen live on tv - who was it?

i'm not being funny but without that it means nothing - i simply isn't going to be the reporter saying that this is the case is it? If you heard it right, it could be them reporting on how the people carrying out these attacks justify them think about them, strategically. There's no way it was a reporter just saying yes of course, we - as reporters - know a western life is worth a hundred dead syrians in real terms.
Yeah maybe I took it the wrong way (first time for everything :D ) But it really did seem to be saying that terror attacks in the west matter more than those in Syria. I'll see if I can find the news report I was watching. (after walkies)

I think critical1 is right to be pretty suspicious of the Paris attacks.

my conclusion is that they were false flags.

What the main 'conspiracy' sites have not noticed though (although I emailed them) is how the Bataclan massacre was pulled off. Some of the Paris attacks might have been faked but the Bataclan was real and the eyewitness reports all genuine.

It's a ridiculously simple MO and highly disturbing.

And they used a very similar method for the Orlando shootings. The similarities between Orlando and the Bataclan are very pertinent.

What the main 'conspiracy' sites have not noticed though (although I emailed them) is how the Bataclan massacre was pulled off. Some of the Paris attacks might have been faked but the Bataclan was real and the eyewitness reports all genuine.

And they used a very similar method for the Orlando shootings. The similarities between Orlando and the Bataclan are very pertinent.
:facepalm:

Oh fuck off

Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom